Villa Ruzica

Booking.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

More about Crikvenica

I swear!  There are ALWAYS people here.I swear! There are ALWAYS people here.

walking at the shorewalking at the shore

floatings and sea swimming poolfloatings and sea swimming pool

Travel Tips for Crikvenica

Frankopanska Torta #2

by Darkoze

My ever-loving wife and one of my cousins who accompanied me on this cake journey insist it had everything to do with timing. Eating this dessert beast in mid-morning was asking for trouble. I’m not so sure, writing this a week after the event. But, I’ll go along with their take on things, as morning behaviour, especially during vacation, is always difficult to explain.
Ah, relaxing
You’re recovering from a previous day that had ended most certainly in a manner due to some morning behaviour on that day which you’re still trying to comprehend. Talked me into diving from a cliff, jack-knife, if you please, with sunglasses on because that’s the “cool” way to make your water entry? That doesn’t sound right now, now being 6:00 pm, well 18:00 really. At 7:00, well 07:00, yesterday? Good plan, that.
Now, if only I can find my sunglasses and a band-aid to stave off the gushing blood on the bridge of my nose, I’d be a content kind of guy.

But today brings more “rosy fingers of Dawn”, each delectable digit pointing out possibilities that will be unavailable as soon as we’re back stateside. Sleep is as much of an option as possible; my bed back in the USA will welcome me with open linens as soon as I’m back. Here, sleep is a minor necessity; a mistress best left alone before she envelops me in 8 hours of dreams. This morning’s finger is coated with whipped cream; Schlagge, if you don’t mind. “Mit Schlagge!” is a battlecry I shout out at every dining opportunity here. The cows in the field that we’ve passed during our journey inland had all seemed content and smiling. The war’s been over for about 10 years and, save for an occasional errant step on a, as still, undetected mine, the bovine life is a good life. Roaming the grass-covered fields, jamming up summer traffic as you go from field to field, grabbing some shade under the plum or pear trees. Perhaps even a lick of the home-brewed plum brandy from the stills parked by the shaded side of the barn. The cows are happy. The milk is sweet and full. The Schlagge is divine.

A tourist place

by d_d

Crickvenica is the first really touristic place I met travelling from the countryside to the sea (all the other are smaller and less 'accessorized' places).
Crickvenica is located between Senj and Rijeka.
Here you'll find many tourist attractions and bars, restaurant, hotels and so on, anyway I didn't see any big sandy beach.

Comments