Pension Stanger

Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Lovran

LungomareLungomare

Sign in restaurant gardenSign in restaurant garden

Travel Tips for Lovran

My Second Home

by Enzyme_X

This is the town where my mom was born. And is also my second home (after Ljubljana).
I spend a lot of time here. Altough, less and less recently. Mostly because the town is kind of boaring. Nothing is really happening over here. Since the war times everything has gone bad. And local goverment is also a catastrophy for it's self (not to mention that these gready *...* threw us out of our apartment). In last few year they have't made anything to bring back turist. Some nearby places (Opatija f.i.) have succesfully recoverd, but not Lovran.
But it was such a nice place before. I remember that it used to be crowded with turist, events were taking places. And nowdays - coma.

But for those who just want to enjoy and relax , walk around it's OK. In the past it was specially popular in the winter, because of the mild climate.

When we had to move, we quickly built a new house next to my uncle. Before we lived in the center of Lovran. Now we are located up the hill. On the picture is a view from my balcony.

Comments