1 out of 5 stars1 Star

Booking.com Otel.com Priceline.com

Costs 170% more than similarly rated 1 star hotels

• intertraveler's Profile Photo

Good Quality Hotel

This Hotel is near Nissi Beach and about 20 min walk into the centre of Ayia Napa.
    This is a family run hotel with lots of facilitys plus the pool overlooks a beach so you have a beach and pool holiday one your doorstep.
    The food in the restaurant is very good with plenty of choice and as we were on AI it was bit to much at times.
    Our bed room was in the annex overlooking the street, there is a coridore which leads you to the annex.
    Our room was large and the bathroom was not small either. The room was well furnished with TV safe fridge ect.

Unique Quality: A family Run hotel and the staff are very friendly. also the location right on the beach.

Directions: Near Nissi Beach

More about Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel

Hotel Pavlo Napa.

by Andy_Kirk about Hotel Pavlo Napa.

25.00 cypriot pounds. Situated on the beach it is the perfect location,the pools, indoor & outdoor are good, there is a gym, plus much more.The hotel staff are very friendly, every time i go back to see them they allways make a fuss of me and make me feel so wellcome.

Pretty nice little hotel close to the beach

by dragmar about Anonymus Beach Hotel

A small three-star hotel surrounded with Pavlo Napa, Tassia Maris and another one I can't remember the name of. There is a small swimming pool, nice, but you'd have to be crazy to swim in a pool when there is a beautiful white-sand beach right across the road. The rooms are small but functional, a twin bed and a bunk bed (there were a lot of families with children), air conditioning, mini bar (15 CYP), TV (nothing on)

The true about Pavlo Napa 4*

by TripAdvisor Member bohous357

I hope I can write a true review because I got this hotel as a substitution so I have no sentiment approach.
Rooms - Pavlo Napa advertise 147 rooms with side sea view but this is not true - more than 50 rooms are not in the main building but in the Annex near Nissi Avenue half of them with sea front view but the rest to the back towards more noisy bars.
Rooms are small so I cannot imagine additional beds in, the equipment complies to 4* but the furniture is very old an basic 2*.
Cleanness - the tiles in my bath has been very bed maintained with the spots in the corners and the carpet was not nice. Why they use carpets in the beach hotel? The common area was clean.
More restaurants and bars like in the 4-5* hotel
Food - by my opinion wide choice but without any fantasy, the half of products were fast food style sometimes worse than in McD. No mediterranean fish, tzatziky only once, no barbecue. Better meals you can get in any taverna on Nissi Avenue.
All inclusive seemed to be comfortable and really covers all day needs - again if you like fast food and drinks from plastic cups.
Personal (international) was very friendly but I disliked the behaviour of the Cypriot cooks (2* in Spain are more distinguished people - I understand they was not so proud on the food they served).
Daily animation program was standard and the evening program completely stupid but I did not entered it (there is plenty of other things to do in Ayia Napa) I am sure I saw the same shows in pubs around.
Location - Superb 5*. The quality beach Sandy Bay just at the door and the best Nissi beach 400m far. Take 25-30min walk or bus to the Ayia Napa Square but there you live in quiet place.
Pool - quite small like 2* but very few people really used it so sufficient.
No garden - only flower fence and palm trees, the whole area is used for pool bar, the restaurant and many sunbeds.
General feeling - very good for active people or all inclusive family stay at the pool. There is nothing romantic in this hotel, everything is fuctional - if you search for the beauty, book Nissi Beach or Grecian hotels. And the wedding there - never.

Really good!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member Kelly_MarieLondon

We went to the Pavol napa not expecting much after some of the reviews we had read but to our delight we were very impressed. There were 14 of us altogeter as i was getting married in the Nissi Beach hotel down the road. Myself and my partner stayed at the pavlo napa for one week then moved to Nissi Beach.

There was a great choice of food and all the staff were very friendly (apart from one male receptionist). Our rooms were cleaned everyday without fail. The rooms were pretty basic but clean, it is probably not a 4 star hotel but none of us could fault it in any way.

We will defintly be returing to the pavlo napa.

Fabulous Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member carolgriggs

Just got back from a fabulous holiday at the Pavlo Napa. Myself and my husband, plus my son and his wife and a child at 4years and a baby of 6 months. Staying all inclusive Every thing and I mean everything was to the highest standards, the food was excellent, cooked english buffett breakfast, lunch around the pool area ordered from menu, and evening meal mostley english food and to a high standard.

The rooms we were in were large and spacious, plenty of room for 2 adults, 1 child , and an infant. Staff were freindly, nothing was too much trouble for them. So for anyone who like myself has read bad reports about this hotel -forget them. It is fabulous. If anyone would like to ask us any questions feel free to e mail me at dodworthjfc@yahoo.co.uk We will be booking again for next year

disappointed

by TripAdvisor Member Alisonwithonel

Stayed with my partner at the Pavlo Napa 4 * in October 2006.
We chose Cyprus because we were hoping to get married there next year, and, as neither of us had ever been to Cyprus before, thought it a good idea to have a look round for venues etc. before we commited ourselves.
On arrival at the Pavlo Napa we were greeted by a receptionist who took our details and passports then pointed us to the lift and told us we were on the 3rd floor.
When we entered our room 325 on 3rd floor, we found out that we were on the side at the back of the Hotel, the room was very dated with 1970's furniture which hadnt been dusted in a long while. I was extremely dissapointed, it was nothing at all like the pictures on the website and definately not 4* ,
I then looked in the bathroom and got very upset.
There was rotten, mouldy wood surrounding the window where the water from the shower had penetrated, the window was broken and wouldnt close and the bathroom hadnt had a proper clean in ages.
The public areas of the Hotel are very well kept, reception, restaurant, lounge bars etc. as is the pool area.

There is very little entertainment, and what there was is aimed mainly at the children. (maybe because it was the end of season)
We stayed on an all inclusive basis but as there was nothing to do in the evenings, we went across the road to drink in the local bars instead. (much more entertaining, do not miss the Blues Brothers Tribute)

The food in the restaurant is ok, but on two of the nights we ate out as my partner would not eat Mexican or Indian which was the theme.

Overall we had a brilliant holiday as the sun shone every day that we were there, so we went out exploring.
I would not use this hotel again, there are far better ones just up the road (Adams Beach and Nissi Beach)

And we are not getting married there!

Great Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member mooreclan

Just arrived back on Sunday after two weeks at thr Pavlo Napa. The pool restaurant has been refurbished and only opened for the second week but from here you can get a great choice of food, not your run of the mill burgers and toasties like at most all inclusives but from a menu which included mixed grill, lamb chops, swordfish etc. After this the evening meal, buffet style is a bit of a let down.

The room was clean and large and cleaned everyday. The hotel is right on the beach so you can get best of both worlds beach or pool.

Must admit the entertainment at night did not seem great but if you ars bored Karystos across the road int too bad. If toy want to go further into Ayia Napa Bedrock and Senior Frogs is fantastic for the kids. If you do get bored eating in the hotel everynight try Garys on Nissi Avenue just ater Thalassaki Village or for a Chinese try Petit Palace round the back of the town hall.

will never go back to this hotel again !!!

by TripAdvisor Member dizzyrainbow

stayed at this hotel purely because my dad was getting married down the road at the adams beach we couldnt afford to stay there for 2 weeks as it was going to cost us near 3 grand so asked the travel agents advice we wanted all inclusive and some where close to adams beach and a hotel great for kids she give us the pavlo napa
we looked at reveiws before booking and were impressed so went ahead and booked it cost us over 2 thousnad pounds for 2 adults and 2 children for 2 weeks all inclusive we were told they had a kids club and it was aimed at children
when we arrived on bus my dad and his girlfriend were dropped off first and wow they were greated off bus by bel boys to take there cases and we thought wow this is great when we arrived at the pavlo napa we had to drag our cases in ourselves we were greated by a a receptionist how took our passports and told us we were in the new bulidaing bearing in mind we had paid for a intercontceting room we thought maybe it was the new buling that had these intercontcing rooms (THEY WERE NOT , WE WERE GIVEN ONE ROOM WITH BATHROOM A DOUBLE BED AND SET OF BUNKBEDS SHOVED IN CORNER ) not what we were expecting we went down to ask what has happened and they were acting like they did not understand us so were carried on with the holiday upset that we had paid for something we did not get

KIDS CLUB none excisting drawing was all the kids could do at kids club normally my two love all kids club they have gone to in the past but this was rubbish

MINI DISCO excatly that it lasted about 15 mins kids not impressed

FOOD was great they did every thing possible to sattisfie the kids needs if there was nothing they liked on the night the chef made them chicken nuggets and chips to their delight

POOL great but the jaquzzi never went on at all untill we complianed about it and even then was only on one day

STAFF johnny a english bar man is great and really caring and friendly say hello if you meet him

will we go back yes back to cyprus but not to this hotel we would vist the dome a walk down the front just pass the adams beach well aimed at kids

dont know how there were so many negative posts

by TripAdvisor Member shellycrescent1

we booked to stay at the pavlo napa over 18 month ago because it was for our wedding, i really wanted to stay at nissi bay but it was out of our budget and especially for our guests too so we chose pavlo because we'd all be together.
after reading the reviews i was worried that it would be terrible and because it was our wedding i wanted it to be perfect but to be honest it very nearly was, although we stayed in the main building and the problem seems to be with people staying in the annexe opposite so i'd recommend to go back to the travel agents and request your in the main building we did.

the food: very nice a bit repetitive on the 2nd week but which hotels arent? the beach bar is by far the best its waiter service and theres so much choice its open 12.30-6pm, the drinks were suprisingly good too, most all inclusives are very weak but the pavlo was good.

entertainment: a few turn sbut not much in entertainment to be honest especially for children, Peter, Kriss and the Danny did their best with daytime activities trying to involve everone but again not much for children, they did have a childrens playroom in the annexe building but whenever i went with my daughter it was closed and we were there a fortnight,
the only thing for children was the baby pool was shallow enough even for my 18 month old and theres a little park with slides, swings and plastic play houses

location: depends what your looking for but i'd say 100% it was beachfront and i'd say the best beach in the whole of Cyprus, we hired a car and drove round them all and most were pebbles and stones but not nissi beach
near plenty shops/restaurants/bars and only a short taxi drive along to ayia napa and that only cost £1 each so you couldnt complain at their prices, plenty taxis available anytime of day or night,
for anyone with children but maybe wishing to go to ayia napa its ideal because its close enough but quiet enough when it gets late and you want to go home because if staying at ayia napa its booming all night long even 4-5am

staff/service: great couldnt fault anyone from maids/waitors/rceptionist everyone was so friendly i was really suprised to find a hotel that nearly everyone was friendly
however anyone staying there with children be warned they dont like you disciplining your children and i dont mean smacking i mean even having a quiet word, my 18 month old was throwing her food everywhere and it became embarrassing so i got down to her level and simply said 'now stop that please or ill take it away, thats unacceptable' and the waitor came rushing over and put his arm around my daughter and told me 'no no please do not be like that she is just a baby, leave her, we have cleaners for these things' i could tell he was upset by me even having a word.

room: very clean, maids did a good job every day and even washed our glasses out (which i have never seen anywhere ever before) rooms were lovely but very basic
the music doesnt work anymore in any of the 5 rooms we had but how many people stay in their room and listen to piped music?
any one staying with 2 in a room is fine, my parents and 21 year old sister however found it difficult because the rooms were so small they had 2 single beds and a childrens bed because they said 3 standard wouldnt fit - but they charged for 3 adults.
no cooking facilities or even glasses to drink from but again not many all inclusives offer that

facilities in the hotel: theres a jaccuzzi in the pool, massage is available at the hotel, hair dressers (you have to make appointment at reception shes a call out and isnt there ready for customers)
they have a heated indoor swimming pool, private jaccuzzi, gym, sauna and more in the annexe building, we used the sauna and jaccuzzi every night about 4pm when we'd had enough sunbathing and it was always empty i think most guests probably didnt know it existed because it wasnt in the main building
anyone wanting to use the gym - you arent allowed in unless you have proper trainers, i went and was disapointed i couldnt use it because i hadnt took mine but there wasnt much equipment for me anyway because it was mostly weights

i think i've covered anything but if anyone has any further questions please just ask

Comments