So Nice Beach Hotel

Costs 44% more than similarly rated 4.5 star hotels

More about So Nice Beach Hotel

Switzerland - Ringgenberg - Brienzersee

by ophiro about Switzerland - Ringgenberg - Brienzersee

Brienzersee is a nice hotel very close to Interlaken in a village called Ringgenberg which is much cheaper than Interlaken.

The hotel is very beautiful with amazing view from the window , a nice restaurant and nice staff.

Great landscape

NICE HOTEL

by sionall about ST RAPHAEL

HOTEL LOVELY, SERVICE VERY GOOD, FOOD EXCELLENT, BEACH RIGHT IN FRONT OF HOTEL, FEW PUBS AROUND BUT ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF LIMASSOL, LAST BUS FROM TOWN ABOUT 10'O'CLOCK, TAXI £6

Aya Napa

by islamonroe

"Nissi Beach"

Stayed in Aya Napa at Nissi Beach- a very fancy nice hotel-
We spent time with a lovely family helping them set up a screen printing shop.
Visited the city which was rustic and beautiful with winding narrow streets and great food.
Visited many small towns and churches-
especially liked the trip to the Troudos Mountains on a memorable jeep safari

Various trips around Europe

by SurfaceTravel

This page is to tie together various visits to Europe that comprise of more than one country per trip.

August 1997

We flew into London, stayed overnight, then took the Eurostar to Paris. We stayed there for 5 days, then rented a Renault Twingo and took a driving trip. We drove to the Loire Valley, Bordeaux, the North East corner of Spain, Andorra, back into France to Carcassonne and Nîmes, along the Riviera, Monaco, Pisa and Venice in Italy, Zermatt and Lucerne in Switzerland, and back to Paris. We then took the train back to London and a plane home.

The route map is to the right. The Pisa and Venice pages are incomplete; I haven't scanned and sorted those old paper photographs yet.

August 2001

We flew to Italy and stayed in Rome for 5 days, where we also visted the Vatican City and Tivoli. We then took a train down to Naples, then a ferry to Capri for a few days, and a ferry to Sorrento where we rented a car. We drove down the Amalfi coast and on down to Sicily. We stayed in a few towns there and got rid of the car. We then took a ferry to Malta and then flew home. These pages are incomplete; I haven't scanned and sorted those old paper photographs yet.

August 2003

I had business in Zürich so I flew there early and took a weekend trip around Bodensee (Lake Constance). I took trains, buses, and boats through Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, and Germany.

- train from Zürich airport to Sargans
- bus over the border into Liechtenstein to Vaduz
- walked around Vaduz (it was their national day) and up to the castle
- took buses to Feldkirch, Austria, via Schaan.
- train in Feldkirch to Lindau, Germany, and stayed the night
- train to Friedrichschaffen and saw the Zeppelin Museum
- bus to Meersburg
- ferry to Mainau Island outside of Constance and walked through the park there
- Took a bus into Constance, walked around, no rooms available, so phoned friends in Switzerland. They set me up with a hotel in Stein am Rhein.
- Took train to Stein am Rhein in Switzerland, and met my friends. We all went to dinner at a campground, then drinks at the very nice hotel.
- train the next morning to Schaffhausen, walked around
- bus to and from Rheinfall (the Rhine Falls), the largest waterfalls in Europe
- train back to Zürich

Spent the next week and a half in Zürich on business. The route map is to the right.

From December 2004 to January 2005 a friend and I made an overland train trip from London to Hanoi, Vietnam via Brussels, Moscow, Lake Baikal, Vladivostok, and Beijing. See the Asia page for details.

October 2005

We went on a trip around Central Europe. We took the Eurostar train to Brussels and then a local train to Luxembourg. From there we rented a car and drove through Germany: the Mosel Valley, the Black Forest, and up to Cologne. Then we took the train back home via Brussels. The route map is to the right.

April 2008

We flew into Geneva, stayed a couple of days, took the train to Montreux for a few more days where we also visited Gstaad and Gruyères. Then we took a train back to Lausanne, the ferry across the lake to Évian-les-Bains, France for a night, and then the train back to Geneva to fly home.

Nice Hotel With Good Rate.

by Chakir

I wonder if any one could help me.I am traveling to Sofia next month and looking for a nice hotel with good room rate.I will be thankful if you could recommend any....Best regards.

RE: Nice Hotel With Good Rate.

by vtveen

it is better to post your question in the Sofia forum

Nice ** hotel in Rome?

by Takapiru

Can you recommend a nice nonexpensive hotel in the city of Rome in August? We need a double room with bathroom - and maybe another room for the daughter and her girl friend.
Thanks in advance!

Re: Nice ** hotel in Rome?

by sniem

Hi,
I stayed with "La Dolce Vita Bed & Breakfast" in March. They have rooms/apts ranging from 2 to 7 people. The location was great close to the Trevi Fountain. Luca and his sister where very helpful. Here is their website: http://www.ladolcevita1.com/

Silke

Aiya Napa

by AiyaNappaGirls

Going to Aiya nappa on the 18th of july for 2weeks. First time, satyin at Tsokkos Holiday village, theres me and 9of my frends any1 gt any info on the clubs etc?x

by SheffieldLad21

That's a lot of you!! Me and my mates will be new to it all too, go on www.discoverayianapa.com, it's got loads about napa on. Where you flying from? How old are you all? x x x

by Freddo69

Hey, me and 7 guys were in tsokkos last summer, a nice hotel and pretty central, definately go to Castle Club atleast once, do a foam party aswell, i cant remember alot of it so im not much use. theres a bar called coyotes which usually has a good deal on between 8 and 9 or sumthing, its like all u can drink for 5 cypriate pounds(quite quiet at that time but a good place to start off, dancing girls on the bar too) theres a bar called ambasadon which is in the main square which is quite good aswell. We went in early mid june and it was still quite lively even tho it was warming up, so shud be PUMPing in mid july

by cool_

hi, there are plenty of clubs there, but it depends what u r all looking for. if u want more info tell me... i will be working there all summer. if u want to ask anything contact me on ant1728@hotmail.com

by r0ckwilder

Napa grls whats happening!

My first time to napa.. going on the 8th of july for 2 weeks.. gonna be hectic!!.. few my mates been before an said its the best holiday ever! clubs are madness an they had the time of there life so think ima join inon th eaction.. have a lil taste of the place see if i like the flavour haha.. we may even bump into you lot.. wel go for a few bevs or fishbowls sometime haha ...

www.myspace.com/r0ckwilder

Holla =P

by rosannaharris23

Hello

Me & 4 girls are also staying there on the 18th July. Let us know if you find anything out. Alot of people have been telling me that Napa's rubbish now, I really hope it's not!

: )

by Patchi

RosannaHarriss23 , who told you that Napa's rubbish now? the person who told you this is a big Nerd lol,

Napa is the second Ibiza, If u like clubs and beach its the best choice. me and my friend we are going there on the 10th or 15th of july we didin't book yet, see you guys there

Ciao