Karpasia Hotels

Our Members Say

• devakavita profile photo devakavita
  • Reviews: 3

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

villa carparis: dipkarpaz best hideaway

small but very beautiful boutique-hotel in a very quiet area of dipkarpaz.
newly buit in 2009, thoughtfully for tourists needs designed in luxurious simplicity.
youll find mosquitonets in front of the windows, different kinds of bedcovers, ac, fans, fridge, wonderfully smelling pinewood furniture etc. have your breakfast on a terrace overlooking the still growing gardens.
places like this you usually find overprized - not so this one.
for €50.--2 pers. including breakfast its more on the moderate side.

the owner is a builder and created 5 little houses with their own entrances and terrasses. this takes care for privacy needs
you even get the beach equippment for free

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Beaches, Road Trip
  • Written May 26, 2010
Tip Photo

This could be Your bungalow for the hollidays

• Loubna profile photo Loubna
  • Reviews: 83

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hasan's and Turtles Beach: A natural stay

Hasan's place is home away from home kind of place, everytime I go to Golden Beach I stay here. He has become a good friend and I feel very comfortable.

The place is very basic, wih a few bungalows and places to set up your tent. There are also many places to hang a hammock :o)

There are many places dotted around with chairs and tables.

He does have a hot and cold shower and he uses a generator for electricity.

The bungalows are £12 CYP per night and include breakfast. To set up a tent it is £5 CYP.

The atmosphere is totally relaxed and prone to daydreaming. I also always find someone to play backgammon with. The last time I was there I was so pleased to beat a Greek Cypriot guy 5 - 1...boosting is allowed sometimes :o)

I like the feel of the place as it is back to basic and no fuss. Hasan has the ability to make everyone feel welcome, if he trusts you (and he does with many people) you help yourself to drinks etc and make a not of it on his book under your name.

Many times I found myself helping out with peeling potatoes, making salads and serving people when they were busy.

I got the offer to run the place for a few months but had to decline as this place has too many memories for me....

• Opinion of Price: N/A