Anais Bay Hotel

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Anais Bay Hotel

anais bay hotel

by fechan

Hi there has anyone stayed at this hotel recently as i am staying there in september i belive you can rent a mini fridge for your room does anyone know how much extra cost it is and how much more for a sea view any other info would be a help.

by leics

I think you should ask the hotel directly for accurate answers.

Their contact details are hiiden away on the website (top right, an envelope icon):

Telephone: 00357 23 831351

Fax: 00357 23 831735

Email: info@anaisbay.com

by greekcypriot

Hi,
This hotel is just 300 metress from the bus stop. The sea is excellent, and I have just called them and found out about the fridge my friend that you wish to have in your room. The manager told me that it is 20 euros extra for a whole week, and I asked something more about you. I was wondering if they charge for the umbrellas on the beach, and yes, I found that they cost for one bed 1.75.
So if you are two persons, you will need to spend about 5.5 euros each day for 2 beds and an umbrella.
It is a family ran hotel, and they also have a restaurant I was told.
The location is fine but it is not centrally located of course where the pubs and restaurants are.
Yes, their site is not working at this moment, and I told the manager to include some nice photos of the beach for guests to see by the time this is fixed. So, by September you will surely get a better view of what to expect.
I wish you an enjoyable holiday in Cyprus, and don't miss spending a couple of days in Larnaca as well. It is worth it believe me.
Popi

by freespirit-117

I think you need to check with the hotel directly, a lot of hotels in Greece and Cyprus have a fridge in the room as a standard thing, so hopefully you dont need to rent anything....Good luck

by leics

As the poster above you lives in Cyprus she was able to contact the hotel on the OP's behalf and could thus answer the question.

by greekcypriot

Yes, indeed I have checked all this out directly through the hotel.
All the information is there in my first entry.
Thanks.