Tsokkos Gardens Hotel

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data
  • cheekymarieh's Profile Photo

Four Star? You Are Joking

We booked the hotel having previously stayed at the Anastasia and Tsokkos Beach- part of the Tsokkos group. The Tsokkos Gardens was rated as a 4 star but the food was anything but. There was a lack of choice among the dishes on offer, something that you could put up with if the food was warm. Even when you waited for the dishes to be filled up the food was not very warm. Two evenings and two lunchtimes we made a point of eating elsewhere.

The staff weren't as friendly or as helpful as other hotels that I have stayed in within the resort. On the first night after the evening meal I asked for blankets (there weren't any in the room). I was told that I had to wait until morning as the receptionist was unable to get any that evening. It was so cold in the room that I ended up putting a jumper on to sleep in.

The rooms were a reasonable size and the bathroom was adequate. I was appalled at some of the towels we were given to use. In my house towels so grey and frayed might be used on the kitchen floor if i spilt something.

Unique Quality: The pool area itself is good and there were plenty of sun beds (though bear in mind we were there in April whether this would be the same in the height of the season remains to be see.)

Comments