Golden Bay Hotel

greekcypriot's Profile Photo

A Nice Hotel in Dhekelia Road

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 1, 2010

We spent 7 days at his hotel. The hotel amazed us with its excellent service from the first moment. We loved the rich menus.
It was just me and my husband celebrating our anniversary, and because I am a guide writer I am keen on having other peoples' opinion.
I heard of nothing negative in the days of our stay from people we met there. The hotel is ideal for families with both young and much older children.

Unique Quality: I conisder it one of the best locations for exercising. It has a Jaccuzi, a gym room, as well as a nice swimming pool on beautiful grounds.
What I love most however is the opportunity it gives to people who love sports. (I walk on this long beach for 4 kms towards Larnaca, and then return which gives me 8 kms of walking every morning). I do the same in the afternoon, but this time I walk at the pedestrian walkway at the entrance of the hotel.

Directions: The Golden Bay Beach Hotel is situated at the edge of the tourist part of Larnaca on Dekelia Road.

1 Photo of Golden Bay Hotel

Larnaka Travel Forum

Need advice about Larnaka, Cyprus? Visit the Travel Forum for Larnaka and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Larnaka hotel reviews