9 Gregoriou Afxentiou Avenue, Larnaca, 6023, Cyprus

Booking.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 21% less and rated 15% higher than other 3 star hotels

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

Ideal for Budget stay-Excellent Location & Value!

Frangiorgio is a hotel I know for years and it is always nice to come back. I have stayed out here more than 5 times but this time was to meet a friend who was for 2 weeks in Larnaca and I was the one who had urged her to book here for her stay. She could not think of a more convenient place to stay she told me the moment we met.

LOCATION: Its central location is unique. You cannot beat this place for price and convenience. It is only a 2 minute walk to the Tourist Office of Larnaca, and a 5 minute walk to Finikoudes. As for the Airport it is just a 10 minute drive. It is more convenient to stay here if noise bothers you that much than any of the hotel apartments that are located right on the beachfront.

RECEPTION: It won’t necessarily find somebody behind the reception desk but in case you need something there is always somebody around to help.

MINI MARKET: Whenever I stay here I find the 24hour mini market of the apartments handy. The collection of products sold here is ample and besides groceries you can buy magazines, newspapers or telephone cards. It is of great help to the residents and surely it is highly appreciated by many.

ROOMS: There are some one and two bedroom flats and several studios which are impeccable clean and well looked after, otherwise I would not dare stay so many times out here.
    All have fully equipped kitchens, fridges, air-conditioned, with satellite colour TVs and central heated. Windows are double glazed to keep the city noise out and they also have private little balconies.

If noise bothers you that much you can ask for a room at the back…but these don’t have a view at all. The size of the apartments is convenient, with kitchen and all necessary facilities for long term rental the year round. Wardrobes are huge and are convenient for long term rentals.

Through my stays I have come across people who stay here for months only to avoid the cold and wet climate in their countries, return when the weather is warmer and come back again for more.
    When I am here at these apartments the feeling is homely and I don’t mind if I don’t go out for a whole day. The sitting room is huge and comfortable and there are lots of channels to watch TV or sit and relax, read a book or work on the laptop.

BATHROOM: Small but functional with new facilities, impeccably clean and inviting. Shower gel and soap for the hands is provided but be aware that plastic caps are missing. Towels have a pleasant sent and they are very clean.

BREAKFAST: Continental Breakfast is upon request under a small fee but I don’t highly recommend it. It is served at the mezzanine but I still believe that guests here like to prepare their own breakfasts. If not they can have whatever they wish from one of the many café bars or restaurants at Finikoudes enjoying the beautiful scenery and ambience. I have never tried it either and I always prepare my own up on the apartment.

WI FI: It is fast and free by the lobby. The place downstairs is convenient and comfortable enough. It is out here that I check my emails and do some work on my computer. There is also a bar in the lobby, so guests can easily have their favourite beverage or drinks.

TIP: The hotel is not that new but renovations have been made some years back. There is a free parking lot for those who come here by car but have in mind that you might have to pay some extras if you wish to use the air conditioning in summer. Have this cleared before booking to avoid possible misunderstandings because it is true that summers are really hot and you need the air condition to be on.

THINS TO DO: Situated in the heart of Larnaca you have all the main attractions at your feet. There are lots of interesting museums worth visiting in the area, the fortress, and a pleasant walk to the other end of the beach …the Makenzie area.

A walk to the marina will delight you. You can get a boat and have a tour around the cost with other tourists or simply enjoy some scuba-diving.

The central bus stop is really so closed to the hotel and you can get to the main cities of the island for very little. You can get the bus and get to Lefkara for €1.50, or to Protaras and Ayia Napa for €4.00, as well as all other villages in the Larnaca District which are interesting.

Get your beautiful and very informative brochures for free from the Tourist Office which is steps from the hotel right upon arrival, plan carefully where you rially wish to go…and set off!

PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Local buses can be considered the most cost effective way of exploring all aspects of the region including local villages and tourist locations in town. This is an ideal way to discover small residential villages, scenic locations, talk with the locals maybe stop off for a traditional coffee in one of the village cafes (kafenio). Believe me it does not get much more authentic than that….this is what I do when I get to Cyprus…mixing up with locals in villages.

IN ALL: I know this place so well and I prefer it for all the above reasons. The stay is pleasant and it is ideal for both long and short term of stay. Highly recommended!

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

Excellent Location –A Steady Value!

I only spent one night here this time only because I was not in Larnaca the rest of the days.

CHECK IN: Simple and fast as always.

LOCATION: It is perfectly located only a 5 minute walk to the Palm promenade (Finikoudes). From the airport it is a 10 minute ride the maximum. The fee by taxi is around €16.00.

HOSPITALITY: I have a feeling that I return to my own apartment when I am here and everything functions well, the place is nice and the people around are the friendliest ever.

ROOM: My room was #207 this time, a familiar apartment to me, spacious, nicely decorated and impeccably clean. Linen and towels are like always bright white with a pleasant fragrant. There is a dressing table and a mirror in the bedroom. The wardrobe is large with plenty of space.

The room overlooked the main road and had double glazed windows to prevent traffic sounds from coming in. Have in mind that this is a problem of all hotels in the area. It comes from silly young men who want to show-off by speeding. If noise bothers you that much ask for a room by the back side road. Although noise is much less out there, rooms have no view at all, so better have this in mind too.

The hotel was fully booked and the room I was given was the last one but it was not a problem for me. Due to the popularity of the hotel, I urge you to book much ahead to secure accommodation. This apartment can easily accommodate a family with a child or two.

BATHROOM: Facilities are new and like always it was spotlessly clean. The bathroom might not be that big but it is functional and everything shines out here. Soap and shower gel are provided but have your shower cap along because this is not provided.

KITCHEN FACILITIES: It is fully equipped (big refrigerator with separate freezer) but because it is an apartment don’t expect to find wash liquid for dishes or sponge and things like that. If you face any problem, if something is not functioning well, if anything is missing let the management know. Otherwise you might spoil your holidays for nothing. If you just let them know they will do the best to help you.

MINI MARKET: The fact that there is a mini market in the premises makes things way easier. The mini market is on the grounds of the hotel connected with the lounge in the reception. It is kept open on a 24 hour basis and there is always somebody around. The people working in the mini market are friendly and warm as well but you will also see them at the reception because it is a family business.

BREAKFAST: Continental breakfast is provided if you wish, with a few extras but personally I never had it since I am staying in an apartment and I can fix my own snacks the time I wish.

FACILITIES: Fully air conditioned /heating system, satellite colour TV. & a free parking lot behind the hotel. I remember some years back during the summer season there was a small charge for the air conditioning. I recommend that you make this clear before booking. Have in mind that summer months in Cyprus are really hot.

WI FI: Free and fast in the lobby by the reception.

BAR: The bar in the lobby is another facility which is popular here. You can enjoy your drink, sit in the comfortable lounge and read your Paper, work on your pc or have a chat with a friend or the staff/owner who is really friendly. It is an opportunity to feel this extra touch of personal hospitality by talking to locals. Cypriots pride for this.

GETTING AROUND: The tourist information Office is only a 2 minute walk from the hotel. It is advisable that you go out there and ask for brochures regarding the interesting spots in the city of Larnaca and other places you wish to visit. Most of the highlights are in the round area accessible on foot.

For your branch, snack, lunch or dinner get to Finikoudes. You will find plenty of cuisines and there is food for every budget and taste.

A TIP: Read reviews to avoid bars in disreputable areas.

SHUTTLE / BUS: Reliable service, ask for leaflets and timetables. Personally I use the Inter City shuttle (green bus) which extends to all major cities for very little when I want to move around the island. Catch it from Finikoudes which is the starting point. Ask information at the reception for anything and the staff will be more than happy to help or advise you accordingly.

If you go back and check the reviews I wrote for this hotel, you will find much information about transportation in the district of Larnaca. Have also in mind that taxis are quite expensive and I suggest that you better ask what the fare costs before you get inside any taxi.

In all, the stay was short but a pleasant one. I would definitely return. In the meantime if you have never stayed here I urge you to try it even for once. You will find yourself keep coming. It combines the whole package that guarantees memorable holidays without spending a fortune. It feels exactly like home.

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

Feel the Real Hospitality, Good Value for money!

This might be my 4th or 5th time of staying at the Frangiorgio Hotel Apartments. I happened to be in the round area of Larnaca those days and thought to drop by for a night stop here as well. Being a family-run business you will immediately feel the Cypriot hospitality.

Reception: I find the people behind the reception desk warm, polite and very friendly. The owner comes and goes but you will surely see him popping in at different times of the day. The day I was there Evi Maria was in charge of the reception but when somebody else was behind the desk she was supervising the kiosk. I found her polite and attentive.

Kiosk: The hotel’s mini market remains open throughout the day and night. What a relief to find everything you need to buy just a floor below where you stay! I always drop by before going up to the apartment to buy some milk and water, some crackers or a magazine. The collection of products sold here is rich and besides groceries you can buy magazines, newspapers or telephone cards. It is of great help to the guests and surely it is highly appreciated.

Room: My apartment was on the first floor this time and it was # 109. Luckily it was at the back of the hotel overlooking a huge white wall but it was much quieter than having a room overlooking the street. You see, there are times when some stupid guys want to show off and speed out in the street making much noise. This is a problem that all city hotels face though. The apartments have a good size, with kitchen and all necessary facilities for long term rental the year round.

The apartment I had this time was spacious with a huge fridge in the kitchen. There were one or two things missing from the cupboards I can admit and I let the management know about it so that they would be replaced.
    It is advisable to let the management know if something is missing or if there is something wrong because otherwise this can spoil your holidays. The management will see to the matter immediately.
    The flat as always was spotlessly clean and comfortable. I did not mind it at all that I had to spend the whole day indoors, as it was freezing cold outside. I checked emails in the lobby and watched TV in the comfortable sitting room of my apartment that day.

Bedroom: The bedroom had two singles. The one I slept on was quite comfortable. Of course I did not take clothes out of the luggage this time since I was moving somewhere else the following day, but the wardrobes are huge for somebody who wishes to stay long. In reality there are tourists who stay here to avoid the heavy winters in their countries and return home again in spring. I have met one such couple at the lobby who were telling me that they consider their stay here as their second home.

Bathroom: Although small, it was as always spotlessly clean. There was soap for the hands and shower gel for the body. Mind you there was no plastic cap though so if you come here have one with you. Towels were bright white and had a pleasant scent. Everything was so bright and clean in the bathroom and the new facilities indeed make the difference.

The satellite TV set in the apartment is a bit peculiar to use and as always I asked for some help, but as soon as the lady showed me what to do in minutes I remembered and it was indeed quite simple to use. I was informed that this complicated system will soon be replaced with a new simpler one shortly. At this point you have to use two remote controls to switch on a channel.

Lobby/ Internet: The lobby is not that big but it is neat, clean and nicely decorated. I believe it has recently been renovated and looks brighter now. Internet access is free out here so it is the only place you will come across other guests mostly those with laptops. You might spot one or two by the bar as well. Of course if somebody wants to have internet up in the room then he has to pay a small fee. The pieces of furniture in the lounge are comfortable and there is plenty of space to place your things on the central table and work from out there.

One or two negatives concerning this specific spot is that there are times when somebody might smoke a cigarette out here and the room smells badly. Smoking should be prohibited.
    The second negative is that the lobby is not that warm in winter because guests pass through the main entrance all the time and sometimes they forget the door wide open when they leave the premises letting the cold come in. Luckily winter does not last long!
    It was one of the coldest days Larnaca had for years when I were there so I remained at the premises till late afternoon. I spent much time at the lobby working and Evi Maria was kind enough to offer me a cup of tea with honey when I told her that I had a sore throat.

Continental Breakfast is upon request and you will be charged some extras if you wish to have one. It is served at the mezzanine but I don’t think people who stay here are interested to have their breakfasts there. You can have a superb breakfast just the way you like it in your apartment. I have never been out there either and I always prepare my breakfast myself.

Ambience: I would say it has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. They care for their guests and the management will do everything possible for you to have relaxing holidays.
    The hotel is not that new but renovations have been made some years back. There is a free parking lot for those who come here by car but you might have to pay some extras if you want the air conditioning in summer. Have this cleared before booking to avoid possible misunderstandings because it is true that summers are really hot and you really need the air condition to be on.

Location: Situated in the heart of Larnaca you have all the main attractions at your feet. There are lots of museums in the area, and it is only a 3 minute walk to get to the main seafront with the shallow waters, ideal for children. The beautiful marina with the yachts will give you the chance to get a boat and have a tour around the coast or you can do some scuba diving if you wish.

Lunch/Dining: I highly recommend Kira Georgena's Restaurant for its Traditional Cypriot Cuisine. Food is delicious, impeccable service and you will truly meet the Warm Authentic Cypriot hospitality here. Tony the owner is a naturalist, an amazing person, and will recommend depending on what you like to have. Call him at +357 24 664 978. (Better make reservations).

Public Transport: Local buses can be considered the most cost effective way of exploring all aspects of the region including local villages and tourist locations in town. This is an ideal way to discover small residential villages, scenic locations, talk with the locals maybe stop off for a traditional coffee in one of the village cafes (kafenio). Believe me it does not get much more authentic than that….this is what I do when I get to Cyprus…mixing up with locals in villages.

Climate: The coldest months of the year are January and February. You see, Cyprus’ intense Mediterranean climate consists of hot dry summers commencing in mid-May running through to mid-September with milder temperatures throughout Spring and Autumn. The island offers clear skies and sunshine for most of the year.

Free Half-Day Excursions: A bonus for guests staying in Larnaca’s hotels & Apartments from November till March. This journey will take you through authentic village life giving the guest the chance to visit Lefkara and Tochni, take part in traditional cooking sessions, have a stroll in the stone-paved narrow alleys and feel the Cypriot authentic hospitality. Surely not to be missed!

Tip: As soon as you get to Larnaca, get to the Tourist Information office and get the latest leaflets, do some studying and plan your holidays accordingly.

In conclusion, I highly recommend this specific hotel apartment for all the above reasons I have given.

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

Only Positive Comments for these Apartments!

I have commented on the Frangiorgio Hotel Apartments in May when some relatives were staying here and I spent much time with them. On this trip I decided to book here since I knew exactly what to expect and I was very satisfied with what offered from my previous trip to Larnaca.

It is a good value for money, the apartments are huge and if you are lucky you can get an apartment on the back road which is slightly quieter. Of course I always carry my ear plugs along! Young people tend to speed foolishly any time of the day, so this is not a matter or problem of any of the hotels in the city. It can happen anywhere at any time of the day or night!

I stayed 3 nights here while in Larnaca. The stay was pleasant as I had everything I needed in the apartment. I never went for breakfast since I could prepare my own breakfast in my own kitchen, and I find people who complain about the continental breakfast here, totally unfair. They should thank God that the management offers any breakfast at all, as usually this does not happen elsewhere. Don’t forget that we are staying in apartments and not in a hotel! I had a huge fridge, full kitchenette with all amenities included, so why the fuss about the continental breakfast? The bedroom had a big wardrobe, chest of drawers, and there was air conditioning in both rooms. TV was a bit confusing for me at first because I had to use two remote controls to watch anything but it was easy when George showed me how to use it.

The Apartments are popular, and people who have stayed before keep coming back. The atmosphere is pleasant and the staff professionals. Most of the times the apartments are fully booked and for this reason I recommend booking well in advance. Internet is free here and as a Guide Writer I have much work and emails to answer, and I had all the time to check and do my work over my laptop without having to spend more money on internet like in other hotels in the area.

Another asset to the hotel is the mini market which is kept open 24 hours a day. It is too handy believe me and it surely counted a lot to me! The ladies working here and the staff are very polite, and helpful. They are truly experienced and this shows.

The rooms are clean, the sheets bright white, and the towels have a pleasant flowery smell. There was no washing liquid though to wash the dishes, but I kindly asked the lady who cleans and she left me some in my kitchen together with a sponge.

I got a taxi from the Airport to come to the Apartments in 5 minutes and I paid 12 euro. There are times when taxi drivers can ask for more but they never exceed the 14 euro which is the maximum they will ask. The apartments are only 5 minute walk to Finikoudes (Palm Tree Promenade) and from there one can pick the different buses for the villages and other cities. The bus stop is only 7 minutes on foot.

For people coming by car, there is a free parking lot behind the apartments. If you plan to hire a car and spend some days in Larnaca, I suggest that you do the sight-seeing first (two or three days) and hire a car when you finish with Larnaca and want to drive to another city. Most of the interesting things to see are simply in the round area where you can easily visit on foot.
    The Tourist office information is just 3 minutes walk from the Apartments and I urge tourists to drop by and get the newest leaflets with info about places to see, and find out about the free trails in the city. The beach in front of the Palm Tree Avenue is ideal for little children because the waters are shallow.

The hotel apartments are ideal for families and not only as they are really spacious and there is plenty of room to accommodate two small children on the sitting room couch. I highly recommend it and I would certainly book again here than stay in a hotel opposite the beach front. I honestly would not trade it for any other hotel even if it was a 4 or 5 stars giving you the feeling that you are at your own home.

Highly Recommended!

I recently returned from Cyprus and happened to visit these apartments as a relative of mine had booked here for a week and I visited them three or four times spending much time with them. I believe they are worth their value.
    They are recently renovated, lovely and spacious, clean and reasonably priced. Friendly staff with free parking. The 24h mini market next to the reception is something to be considered.
    A taxi from the Airport to the apartments costs 12-14 euro. The location is excellent. Just a 3 minute walk to the Palm Avenue –Phinikoudes Promenade which is full of restaurants, pubs, and café bars and has a beautiful sandy beach which is ideal for children. The shopping area is again 3 to 5 minute walk.
    I had a look on reviews of people commenting on the breakfast. Surely it is a continental and not a buffet here, and it is up to the individuals staying here to choose to have a (royal breakfast) if they wish since the apartments have all the amenities to prepare such breakfast in their kitchen. It is unfair to complain at least on this.
    Wifi is fast and free and it is something which I count a lot on as a business woman.

The two drawbacks are the traffic and noise which sometimes gets worse during the weekends, and the fact that you have to pay extra for air condition. Count on this because it can be really hot during July and August and you will surely need it. It is 5 euro per night for every unit.

I would strongly recommend it for families, older people and youngsters. I would love to book here when I visit Cyprus again.

More about Larnaca

Hala Sultan Tekke / Hala Sultan Mosque in LarnacaHala Sultan Tekke / Hala Sultan Mosque in Larnaca

Inside the shop in LarnacaInside the shop in Larnaca

Travel X TaxiTravel X Taxi

Ve restaurant bar, Finikoudes, Larnaca, Cyprus.Ve restaurant bar, Finikoudes, Larnaca, Cyprus.

Taxi from Larnaca Airport to (V)oroklini

by Trillian2005

Hi, how much would I have to pay (approximately - reasonable price) for a taxi (one way) from Larnaca Airport to (V)oroklini? Thanks!

by allouc

I wouldn't be surprised if it run up to CYP 15. All taxis have meters which is a good idea to insist on running. There are, however, some extras for airport pick ups.
Enjoy Cyprus.

RE: RE: Taxi from Larnaca Airport to (V)oroklini

by Trillian2005

Hi Alex, thanks! And you are right, it cost about CYP 15. My little trip to Cyprus is already behind me, it was rather a spur-of-the moment decision. Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky with the weather and the hotel this time. My previous visits to Cyprus (in April and May a few years ago) were great and well worth it! :-)

by totalcy

you can try www.acropolis-transport.com

RE: RE: Taxi from Larnaca Airport to (V)oroklini

by Trillian2005

Thanks! I'll check the site for my next trip to Cyprus!

by jackdanniels

which hotel did you stay in

Travel Tips for Larnaca

Cyprus Seniors Cup (1st - 8th May)

by greekcypriot

In May senior tennis players gather in Larnaca to participate in the Cyprus Seniors Cup. The sporting event lasts for eight days and is a part of the Tennis Europe circuit.

The tournament includes men’s, women’s, mixed, singles and double competitions on clay courts. The age of participants is 35 and above. Cyprus Seniors Cup is hosted by the Larnaca Tennis Club and is organized by the Cyprus Tennis Federation.

THE CYPRIOT TRADITIONAL CUISINE RESTAURANT

by greekcypriot about LYSIA TARVERN

I have been to this this Traditional Cypriot Restaurant several times. Two brothers (refugees since 1974) from the village of Lysi run the business. They both speak English well and with a smile on their face are ready to recommend the best for you. Try their "ofto kleftiko" which costs about 11 euros. Another alternative is to ask for (Meze) for 16 euros. Cypriot specialities like (koupepia or dolmadakia, keftedes (meatballs) challoumi -the Cypriot cheese) snails, salad, kleftiko, afelia, mushrooms, and souvla (meat on the spit) plus many more dishes are included.
A carafe of Cypriot wine here costs 8.5 euros, and you will surely be served a home-made dessert free of charge before leaving.
If by any chance they forget to serve the dessert, - ask for it! If you even tell them that you have read about it in a restaurant tip they will be even happier.
Ask for - karidaki, or water-melon or kitromilo dessert! My favourite dish is "ofto Kleftiko" but several times I have asked for a "Meze or Pikilia as it is called in Cyprus".
Also it is a restaurant for "Souvla Lovers"!!- Meat on the spit.

Speciality: Lyssiotiki souvla (lamb, chicken, pork, pork in wine) and Kleftiko, served with oven potatoes.
Prices: Lamb souvla – EUR13, Pork souvla – EUR10, Pork in wine souvla – EUR12, Chicken souvla – EUR11, Kleftiko – EUR11

Aiya Napa

by gigina

The Agia Napa coastline attracts a large number of tourists, thanks to its golden sandy beaches. Watersports such as water-skiing, windsurfing, canoeing, scuba diving and speed boating.
All beaches in Agia Napa have been awarded with the EU blue flag for their level of cleanliness and the comprehensive facilities offered in line with the uniform standards set by the European Union. There are a few beaches which are perfect and you should visit like Nissi beach

The Municipal Museum of Peleontology

by greekcypriot

The Municipal Museum of Paleontology opened to the public in November 1996 and is the first of its kind in Cyprus and indeed in the Middle East. It Contains a unique foreign and Cypriot collection of fossils from the earliest forms of life on Earth, some of which are over 500 million years old. This unique collection is the property of the Marine Life Foundation Tornarities-Pierides.

The Municipal Museum of Paleontology is a permanent fixture in Larnaca. The Foundation Committee will from time to time change and add to the collection. The Museum is located within the five stone-built colonial style Customs warehouses, which were built by the British in 1881/2 and forms the New Municipal Cultural Centre of Larnaca.

As the exhibits within the museum were once living organisms it offers a fascinating inside of how life evolved and become extinct on Earth. Extinct groups such as trilobites, ammonites, rudists and even remains of the pygmy hippopotamus and pygmy elephants which once lived on Cyprus, are represented in the Museum.

The Museum attracts many thousands of visitors a year and many of these are organized school groups including foreign schools visiting Cyprus.

LARNACA CYPRUS AND SURROUNDING AREAS.

by hedgey27

"MY FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION"

LARNACE CYPRUS IS ONE OF THE QUIETER AREAS OF CYPRUS WITH PAPHOS BEING MUCH BUSIER AND AYIA NAPA TOPPING THE SCALE. LARNACA IS A GOOD BASE TO EXPLORE THE ISLAND IN ANY WHICH WAY AND A QUIETER RETREAT TO COME BACK TO. THE RESTAURANTS SERVE VARIETY'S OF FOOD FOR EVERYONES TASTE, MY FAVOURITES WHICH I HAVE 3 ARE: ON THE LARNACA STRIP DHEKELIA ROAD, THE APHRODITE ROOF GARDENS, FABULOUS FOOD AND IF YOU BOOK AND ORDER IN ADVANCE THEY WILL MAKE YOU A MEZE MEAL NOT TO BE FORGOTTEN. THE STEAK RESTAURANT A BIT FURTHER DOWN THE DHEKELIA ROAD WHERE THE QUIETER LARNACA STRIP IS FOUND. AND IN THE TOWN THERE IS A CHINESE RESTAURANT IT IS AT THE TOP END ALMOST OPPOSITE THE FISH RESTAURANT ON THE SEA FRONT. WE SHALL BE RETURNING TO LARNACA FOR CHRISTMAS 2006 AND WE ARE STAYING IN A VILLA 10 MINUTES AWAY FROM LARNACA IN PERVOLIA, WE HAVE YET TO EXPLORE THAT TOP AREA SO WILL UPDATE WITH TIPS FROM THAT AREA AFTER OUR NEXT VISIT. BEACHES TO VISIT: CURRIUM BEACH JUST OUTSIDE LIMASSOL IS WAVEY AND GREAT FUN FOR THE KIDS ON THERE BODY BOARDS. CESSAC BEACH IS THE MILITARY BEACH , CLEAN SAFE AND CALM SHALLOW WATER, WITH A CAFE FOR ALL SORTS A SHOP FOR ODDS AND BODS AND ANOTHER RESTAURANT THAT IS ALWAYS BUSY AS IS VALUE FOR MONEY DELICIOUS FOOD. THE LARNACA BEACH IN THE MAIN TOWN IS DIRTY LOOKING SAND BUT BIG WITH THE HARBOUR WORTH A WALK AROUND. THE BEACH ON THE DHEKELIA ROAD, LARNACA STRIP IS NOT THE BEST BUT IS STILL TEMPTING TO HAVE A DIP. IF YOU LIKE IT HOT HOT HOT VISIT JUNE/JULY/AUG/SEP. IF YOU LIKE IT TO SWIM AND ENJOY WALKING OCT/NOV/DEC--- APRIL AND MAY ARE THE PLEASANT TEMPERATURES. THE COLDER DAYS ARE JAN/FEB/MARCH FROM MY PAST HOLIDAY EXPERIENCES THEIR.
TROODOS MOUNTAINS ARE A WORTHWHILE VISIT, FEEL THE THIN COLD AIR IN CONTRAST TO BEING ON THE BEACH AND RIDE A CAMEL!!! SOME LOVELY SHOPS TO PERUSE TOO. IF YOU ARE A PARTY ANIMAL THEN AYIA NAPA IS THE PLACE TO BE JULY TO SEPTEMBER FILLS THE STREETS WITH YOUNG AND OLD PARTY SEEKERS. BOAT TRIPS FROM AYIA NAPA ARE REASONABLY PRICED AND ALOT OF FUN. AND IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TAKE A 3 DAY CRUISE TO SEE EGYPTS PYRAMIDS, I WOULD NOT ADVISE THIS JULY/AUG/SEP AS IT IS ALOT HOTTER THERE THAN IN CYPRUS, UNLESS YOU LIKE IT HOT HOT HOT.... HOPE THIS LITTLE PAGE HELPS YOU DISCOVER THE BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF CYPRUS.

Comments