PO Box 52045, Amathus, Limassol, 3504, Cyprus

Satisfaction Poor

Costs 76% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• Avieira67's Profile Photo

A great budget Option

Unfortunately I stayed only one night at this hotel. I have found it through a website and I got a great deal.
    When I arrived at the hotel, early in the morning, the receptionist lady informed me it was possible to move me to another room as I had to wait for check-in time. At once, she moved me to a front room instead of the inland room as I had previously booked. What a pleasant person!
    I have to say my double room was spacious, with airconditioning, Tv, a spacious private bathroom and a balcony facing the swimming pool and the ocean. The only no I have found in my room, and in the corridors, was the old carpets. Anyway, everything was perfect, a clean and comfortable room.
    Talking about the breakfast and the buffet dinner, included in my fare, I have found them good. The buffet food, for my taste, was a little bit salty. They are both served in a spacious well decorated space on the ground flour.
    About the internet, I really have no idea about the wifi connection, as I travel always with no mobile phone nor computer.
    The staff is very kind, polite and always giving a hand if you need some help. I needed to contact a local who was staying in another hotel, and they were always very kind when I asked them to call her for me.
    The bus 30 stop can be reached at a few metres from the hotel. To the Amathus ruins is only 15 minutes on foot.
    Surely I strongly recommend this hotel and, if I visit again Limassol, I will choose it again, but I wish to have more time to realx in the swimming pool.

• Nikolay_Ivanov's Profile Photo

Quiet and peaceful

I was there for 4 nights. The staff were very kind to everyone. The rooms are clean; there is a TV-set and wi-fi in every room; a swimming pool outside and... several cats :) I enjoyed a plenty of food in the canteen.

Unique Quality: I was expecting that there was a motorway near the hotel; however, there was not any motorway, nor noisy street around. It was quiet during the night.

Comments