The Pavemar Hotel

Hotelsclick.com Otel.com

Satisfaction Average

More about Limassol

Town Hall, Limassol, Cyprus 2010Town Hall, Limassol, Cyprus 2010

Our rental carOur rental car

Lofou Village, Cyprus.Lofou Village, Cyprus.

View from the seaView from the sea

Price of drinks.

by intertraveler

Hi,
It is over four years since our last visit to Cyprus.
We are going to Limassol for one week in mid Nov I was wondering what the prices for drinks are in the bars and hotels (atlantica Oasis).Mainly for beer and brandy sours.

Re: Price of drinks.

by Mainecoonmum

Hi Michael, Seen Cy prices every year for the last 20, and without doubt the dearest drinks are in hotels, standard 2.50 CY pounds for G & T, Bacardi & Coke etc. small beers 1.00 CY - this is all pre-euro and correct at 2007, = £3.10 (then!!!). Hardly any difference in Limassol/Paphos hotels, but bars and tourist cafes have better prices. Brandy sour SHOULD be the best priced drink, as they use local brandy but do choose the local one of your choice, not the COCKTAIL brandy which they brought out a few years ago, and is ORRFUL !
Recommendation: brandy - Anglias, beer - Keo, but you'll have fun trying out the others! Have a good hols!.........min in 3 weeks.

Re: Price of drinks.

by intertraveler

Hi,
Thank you for your reply it as given me some idea what to expect. If the hotel as a deal on all inclusive I may take that option or just go to the local bars at night.I emailed the hotel and the price they were asking for A/I was a lot of money.

Thanks again Michael

Travel Tips for Limassol

I spent only a week in...

by TheaIren

I spent only a week in Limassol with my friend. As we were in vacation we decided mostly to relax and becuase of it, we did'nt saw almost anything in Limassol-just outdoor swimmingpool :)We wanted to have some sunbrown into our skins...Still we went to excursions and jeep safari but they were outside from Limassol. Hot sun and milkshake near swimmingpool !:)
I have to go back in there and discover the city !

waves that make me sick

by MrBill about Waves Restaurant & Bar

The first time we tried to go here the usual happened. The restaurant's terrace was completely empty, but every table was reserved. We were told we could sit in the restaurant by ourselves, but not on the sundeck overlooking the water. Stuff that.

The terrace is divided by an imaginary line, bar on the leftside of the door, restaurant on the rightside of the door. We asked if we could sit on the leftside and order from the menu? It was shorter to turn left and serve us then go to the far end of the righthand side, but no way, José. No flex for me and my homies, so we left in a huff and found a great restaurant down the street about 100 meters where I have been going back ever since.

'Dey dunn wand my money mann, no pro-blemmo. The second time I tried to go to Waves, the bar this time, was on a Saturday night. Face control man. Locals only, I am told. The bouncer didn't like my mean mug I guess? I was a bited peeved to say the least. It's not that I care whether I get in, there are other places to go, and I have been thrown out of better clubs, but I hate being refused entry. Bunch of bigots.

It was ironical because the sister of a friend of mine works there and she could easily get me in, but I just cannot stand that kind of crap. More ironic, a few weeks later the place burnt down. I swear it wasn't me man. They are now in the process of rebuilding the place, but let's see if it has improved their manners at all?

No respect, no smile, no good tips, surly dudes.

Limassol beaches

by mickeyboy07

"Governers beach"

Although Limassol is a great place to stay in Cyprus the beaches can be a little stoney,if you travel out of town heading east for about 5 miles
you reach the small but sandy Governers beach,its by far the best in the Limassol district.

Limassol....

by Sharon

I've been in Cyprus for a few days on May 2002, then once again on August 2002.
We had a great time there, not much to do just relaxing, traveling around, enjoying a good food, sea sun and all the rest.....
No doubt i'll go again for a few days of relxing and enjoying...

Still haven't finished building my page but i hope to do that soon.
For Any help please email me.

Comments