4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 Stars

Booking.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Costs 54% more than similarly rated 4.5 star hotels

• Tourtech's Profile Photo

Good place to lay your head in style

My wife and I spent two weeks at this place, as well as having our wedding reception here. Service was top notch, we had the best service not only for the regular stay, but our reception for 42 people. Georges down at the beach bar was always happy and smilling. He treated us so well, we felt like friends more than clients. The only thing we could complain about would be the watersports people, but my understanding is that they are not part of the hotel, and that they rent the space. Everyone else was great.

Unique Quality: good beach, nice pool area. The hotel was very clean and all the staff were polite and very helpful. We were on half board, but we ended up eating in the buffet more than the a la carte because the quality of the buffet was great.

Directions: North of Paphos, along the 10 or 15 bus route. Past Tombs of the Kings.

• Tourtech's Profile Photo

Good place to lay your head in style

Additionally, there is a small domed museum 5 minutes walk from the hotel. It is on the land that outcrops from the main part of the island. You can see the dome of the museum from the beach and it only costs 0.75 to get in. This museum is another example of the undeveloped local archaeology that abounds in Cyprus.

• M.E.R.V's Profile Photo

A gorgeous hotel!

This resort is absolutely fab, I didn't wanna leave! This palm tree lined hotel is located on the Coral Bay Beach where you can rent your own jetskis, banana boats etc. The rooms were very spacious, clean with a balcony facing a centralised swimming pool. The hotel itself is quite large so you may want to think twice about getting a room at either far end as that would mean a 10 minute walk to the lobby each time.

• piersend's Profile Photo

Great Swimming Pool

The swimming pool here is great becasuse it never gets too busy, its very warm too!

Unique Quality: The pool is surrounded by nice grounds

• piersend's Profile Photo

Self catering in Coral Bay

We managed to stay here because we have a friend who owns an apartment, as far as I know you cannot rent.

Unique Quality: Although there are quite a few apartments, there are never too many people staying here at the same time, so consequently the swimming pool is always fairly uncrowded even in the height of the summer. It is only a small distance from the beach and close to the attractions of Coral Bay

Directions: Next to the Ascos Beach Hotel

More about Coral Beach Hotel & Resort

Slice of Heaven

by mikaela22 about Coral Beach Hotel & Resort

The hotel (Coral Beach) was perfect; you could workout in gym in the morning and have a perfect view of the garden and sea (yes I am one of those sick people who likes to workout while on holiday). It also had a spa, which was very tempting and yes indulged in a treatment every day. And of course a few swimming pools and it was on the beach – so just what one needed.

Some say it is a bit out of town, however I preferred it this way, you are close yet far enough away from the humdrum of it all.

Certainly not dissapointed!!

by TripAdvisor Member deebee46

As usual I did the wrong thing, I booked the "Coral Beach Hotel & Resort" for a 7 day H/Board holiday in June '05, then decided to check out its credentials on "Tripadvisor"
At that time I was definately not impressed with some of the comments about the hotel that were posted on the site, but I am pleased to see that the more recent reviews are now reflecting our own thoughts of the hotel. However as we were already commited to the booking we went ahead with the holiday.
We need not have worried, I did voice my concerns at the reception during check-in to which I was introduced to the General Manager who reassured us regarding my concerns, then personally showed us to our lovely seaview room which had a wonderful huge balcony & where we spent many pleasant hours relaxing.
As with the rest of the facilities we had absolutely no complaints whatsoever with either the food, service or cleanliness.
Many times during our stay both the General Manager & his Assistant Manager enquired as to our satisfaction. We were also kindly invited to sample "Coral Blue" the more exclusive executive wing of the hotel for adults only, the breakfast there was superb & it even included complimentry Bucks-Fizz. It would certainly be worth considering an upgrade to the Coral Blue for that extra special holiday occasion.
The reason I have been reminded to write these comments is that we are returning back to the Coral Beach Resort next week for yet another Holiday in this wonderful hotel.

Very nice hotel - Travel agents view

this hotel is amazing it has all of the facilities anyone can want and wish for on holiday. it is all inclusive and is well worth the money it is clean and the staff are very friendly. i would def send my clients there as it caters for all.

Quiet & relaxing

by TripAdvisor Member taylosa55

Having read through some of the reviews of the Coral Beach, I really wonder whether some other people were staying in the same place!

We have just retuned from a fortnights wonderful holiday in the LEPTOS Coral Beach. We booked a junior suite in the Executive wing. The funishings were admittedly slightly jaded and the bathroom could have done with a refubishment but the room was spotlessly clean with fully functioning air conditioning and a 2 metre wide bed ( not 2 beds pushed together).

The breakfast area for the Executive wing is quiet and secluded, away from the hustle and bustle of the main restaurant, with the most fabulous array of delicious ripe fruit I have ever seen or tasted. Champagne is part of the breakfast if required and the girls serving were extremely helpful and quite delightful.The food selection and quality were excellent.

The food in the restaurants was very good although quite expensive ( we were on a B&B basis). Both the Italian and French restaurant were excellent but my favourite was the Limani fish taverna near the harbour, serving the catch of that day.We ate in the main Coral restaurant twice and found the food very good for a buffet selection. It was however,quite tricky working out which restaurants were open on which nights.

The pool was clean with plentiful sunbeds around although the lawn area adjacent to the beach was quieter and good for reading.If you need the loo though, it is either back to your room or quite a hike up the steps to the main hotel loos.We found the pool bar very disappointing with a poor menu selection and disinterested staff ( unlike all the other hotel staff whom we found helpful). However, if like us, you are having a big breakfast and dining out, you don't need a big lunch so we popped over to the supermarket most days and bought a tasty filled roll.

The lounge area was comfortable with big sofas and plenty of space. Generally the service was good although a couple of times we had to wait quite a long time for our drinks. The reception staff, particularly Magdelena were excellent.

The hotel has now been open about 13 years and yes, there are areas that could do with being refurbished. However, the standard of food, service and the overall comfortable, relaxed feel of the hotel make it one to visit if you really don't want to do much other than sunbathe , swim , read and eat nice food.

Value for money

by TripAdvisor Member rcblackpool

My girlfriend and I have just returned from a week in Coral Bay and although the resort is quiet we were very impressed with the hotel. The facilities were excellent and it was refreshing to find a well equipt modern fitness centre. The staff were friendly and the customer sevice managers visible and willing to help. The rooms were very spacious and were serviced regularly to a high standard. The range of food was extensive and we particularly enjoyed the rotiserie restaurant, which although slightly more expensive, was well worth the extra money. I would thoroughly recomend the hotel. There is also a good Irish Bar accross the road where the staff are very friendly. A word of advice we hired a car from the shop opposite and did not feel safe and were relieved to return it.

Coral beach hotel or Azia

by Ramsden

Hi,

Looking to stay in Paphos in around 2 weeks time with my girlfriend but not sure to book up at Coral beach hotel or the Azia ?? I know that Coral beach is further out from Paphos centre but that wont be problem as we are going to hire a car... Any thoughts ??

Re: Coral beach hotel or Azia

by HELLYB

Hi,
It depends on what you like. I have stayed at Coral Bay twice and love it as it is so pretty and much quiter than Paphos.
There are some very good restaurants and bars in Coral Bay itself,altought the are hundreds in Paphos too.
It only takes about 15 mins to get into Paphos from Coral Bay so its no probs getting there.
The only choice i think you have to make is who has to drive.!!!

Re: Coral beach hotel or Azia

by Tourtech

Coral Beach is definitly worth it if you are renting a car.

Much quieter and less nuts compared to Paphos.

You can always travel into Paphos, but you can walk up to Coral Beach for food and drink.

Go to the coral Oasis for the cheapest beer on the island. It is a 1 minute walk from the resort.

We did a wedding there and had family split up over five different resorts, depending on what they were looking for. We stayed at the coral beach resort and it had the best buffet by far. Half board was a great decision for us.

Also, the beach at coral bay is much nicer than the beaches around Paphos. The beach for the resort is not as nice, but still better than most beaches at the resorts in Paphos.

Have fun there and drop me an email when you get back.

Tourtech.

P.S. look at our site for more descriptions of what to do there and also go to our personal webpage for even more insights.

Safe Travels.

Re: Re: Coral beach hotel or Azia

by Tourtech

Take the 10 or 15 bus from in front of the hotel to downtown Paphos. they run every 15 minutes and are only .50 per person.

Cheaper than the gas you would pay for your rental car and you can drink too.

Comments