Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Basic but good location
We were very pleased with the location of this hotel. It is literally a 5 minute walk to the harbour and 'Bar Street' (with heels!)
We had a studio which had 2 comfortable single beds, a sofa bed, dressing table, table and four chairs and kitchen area. The shower area was small. Although clean and servisable, the rooms were dated. The maids only came twice in our week long stay, and you had to pay for toilet rolls once you had used the free one that you had upon arrival!!!!
Our room was right next to the pool - which was small but had lots of comfortable sunbeds around it.
There is one restaurant / bar which is family run across the road. We ate lunch there one afternoon - it was okay.
For a cheap deal, I would stay in this hotel again. We hired a car and noticed that many of the more luxurious hotels were not within walking distance to the bars and restaurants.
Popular Hotels in Paphos
Pentadaktylou St, Kato Paphos, Paphos
Poseidon Ave., Paphos
Queen Verenikis Street, PO Box 60701, Paphos
Theas Afroditis Avenue, 8101 Paphos
Explore the World
- Vista Cay by Millenium
- Quality Inn Rapid City
- Hotel Le Clement Saint Germain
- Ambassador - A Family Resort on the Gulf
- Distrikt Hotel New York City
- Belaire Suites
- Pilot House
- Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort
- The Buccaneer - St. Croix
- Hotel Magic Villa del Mar Benidorm
- Samoset Resort On The Ocean
- InterContinental David Tel Aviv
- The Fairmont Banff Springs
- Gulfstream Motel And Marina