Poseidon Ave., P.O. Box 60284, Paphos, 8101, Cyprus

Booking.com Priceline.com Tingo.com

Costs 87% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• lindz2001's Profile Photo

Excellent 4* Hotel

Our stay i this hotel last June was great, one of the best hotels for service and facilities we have been to.

The food in a morning was certainly worth getting up for, which is significant as normally on our holidays, although always HB we never seem to make breakfast.

Unique Quality: The pool was always clean and a cold towel is brought around just after lunchtime - great for cooling the head - particularly in June when it got particularly hot.

The views were also very good.

Although you could catch a bus just outside the hotel into the town of Paphos, depending on whether you are a walker or not it is not a bad stroll in an evening.

Directions: About a 20 minute walk out of the town of Paphos (one of the closer hotels)

• lindz2001's Profile Photo

Excellent 4* Hotel

The views were also very good.

More about Louis Imperial Beach

nice !

by peeley about louis imperial beach club

2 weeks half board
food was excellent
friendly service
plenty of daytime and nightime activities to keep everyone occupied beach location ( has own beach )
indoor and outdoor pool
tennis courts, gym etc
nice gardens to relax in

Superb Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Maisha23

Have just returned from Paphos after staying at this hotel for 11 nights. The staff are very friendly and will go out of their way to help you. The rooms are cleaned spotlessly daily and are adequate for 2-3 people. The gardens are superb and the swimming pools both indoors and out are cleaned daily.

The walk into Paphos can either be done via the road (about 25 minutes away) or via the sea which is shorter. However the ground is quite unlevel for part of the way so care needs to be taken. Paphos itself I found quite disapponting particularly the old part which is made up of the indoor market and shops. The harbour area is small but nice for walking around.

The local bus service to and from the harbour, the old town and Coral Bay is very good and cheap. The attractions in Paphos e.g. fort, mosaics and tombs of the Kings are all free on Sundays.

Overall a very relaxing holiday, a superb hotel and wall to wall sunshine daily. If I was to return to Pahos I would certainly choose this hotel again.

Outstanding food

Just returned from Paphos and stayed at this hotel for a week with my two year old daughter and soon to be wife. The hotel was clean and well presented. All the staff spoke good English and went out of their way to make our holiday as comfortable as possible. The food was out of this world and the only dowside was there was too much choice. I am now on a diet.
The pool was very clean and everything was washed daily. A nice touch was the cold towels that were brought round daily by the pool to help cool you down.
The rooms were cleaned daily and to a high standard, we had a pool and sea view and enjoyed the sunset everynight.
I would recomend this hotel to anyone from the ages of 1 to 90.

Excellent Food but poor entertainment

WE stayed at the Imperial Beach Hotel duringthe first week of April this year. I would wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to anybody. With one reservaton the Entertainment.
The accomodation was excellent, so was the the food and the standard of the staff.
However surely such a prestigious hotel group as Louis could manage something better for the entertainment. Apart from that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay there

Great Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member bluegills

We stayed at this hotel for a week at the beginning of May. The hotel is located about a 30 min walk along the coast path to Pathos. The hotel its self is very good, from the moment you arrive you are made very welcome.The room was of a good standard ours had a view across the bay to Pathos Harbour (great sunsets)
The food at both breakfast and evening meal was of a very high standard, with plenty of choice for eveybody's taste.
We would recommend this hotel

Extremely clean

I booked my holiday in the New Year as I wanted to get away for my birthday. Paphos was recommended to me and my friend and we decided to try it out. Althought the weather was rubbish this hotel more than made up for it. When we arrived we had a waiter come up to us and asked if we would like a drink. This is a nice touch if you have been flying! The check in was quick and when we got in the room we were pleasently surprised. Very spacious. The food was moderate, not excellent but a lot of choice. The thing what most struck me about the hotel was the cleanliness of the place. Everything was spotless!!! Also the staff were extremely friendly and willing to do anyhting for you to make your stay enjoyable. I do have to say that I am still in touch with a girl who used to work there when I stayed!

June Stay in Paphos

by lindz2001

"Hotel Louis Imperial Beach"

A great hotel with excellent facilities, we really enjoyed our holiday to this hotel.

Even the food tempted my Fiance, Michael out of bed in the morning for an omlette, for me it was the crepes.

2 weeks in paphos

by peeley

spent 2 weeks at the louis imperial beach club just outside of paphos

nice hotel with plenty to do for everyone

great food, friendly staff and planty of activities made it a great 2 week holiday

TRAVELLING WITH A 10 YEARS OLD BOY!

by stefi.o

Hi everybody,my family is planning a vacation this coming July in Cyprus.We would like to find an hotel suitable for our 10 years old son,I mean the presence of a kind of ASSISTED mini-club or similar.Can anybody help us? Thanks in advance

Re: TRAVELLING WITH A 10 YEARS OLD BOY!

by Tourtech

Our in-laws stayed at the Avanti in Paphos, it had a mini-club for kids and was very kid friendly. It was not on the beach though. It was a good hotel.

We also had relatives scheduled to stay at the Louis Imperial Beach hotel in Paphos. They also have a kids club, and they are on the sea. We moved them at the last minute because they were building a new hotel next door and it was a serious construction site. I am sure that the hotel is now complete.

Should you like water parks, we reccomend the Aphrodite Water Park in Paphos. We took a group of 18 people there, including mostly kids (and some adults who act like kids) and had an amazing time. Great rides and practically no lineups for anything. Probably the best waterpark we have ever bveen to around the world, because of a good variety of rides and the lack of lineups anywhere.

Feel free to look at our Paphos site for more information about Paphos and Coral Bay. I would reccomend Paphos as one of the best locations for a family to travel to in Cyprus.

Safe travels...

Re: Re: TRAVELLING WITH A 10 YEARS OLD BOY!

by stefi.o

Thanks a lot for your help! Stefi

Re: Re: TRAVELLING WITH A 10 YEARS OLD BOY!

by intertraveler

Hi,
I have been to Cyprus many times mainly around Penera Beach Protaras and Ayia Napa.

I am also going to Cyprus in July, but be carefull with your son it is hot at this time of year and all the kids want to do is swim in the pool. I used to only let my children in the sun about 2 hours to start of with untill they were tanned.

Most of the times there was no childrens clubs but as we mainly stayed in apartments there were other children they made friends with. A kids club is a bonus

Most of the Hotels and Apartments in Cyprus are very good. Protaras is the quite compered to Ayia Napa, Pernera Beach is close to Protaras which is quiter still.

Paphos also has a lot going for it It is very spread out. I would recomened Louis Phaethon Beach hotel it has a kids club and the swimming pool goes onto the beach and it is very spacious. Thomsons use this hotel.
I would look at holidays uncovered to revue hotels.

Michael