Value Score Average Value
Good For Business
A good hotel, but poor location
Unfortunately I couldn't stay the two nights I spent in Pafos in the same hotel. I had booked a single night at Pyramos, but when I have decided to stay one more night they were full booked. So, I had to stay in another place. According to my budget, Paphiessa hotel was my choice.
Talking about my double room, I have found it clean, spacious and quiet. My bed was comfortable and I could sleep very well. My balcony was facing the great swimming pool.
The breakfast was good enough for what we pay. Sincerely I was not expecting more!
There were only two things I did not like in this hotel:
1) old carpets in the corridors and in the rooms difficult an efficient cleaning;
2) in spite of the quite location, it is a little far from the Old Port.
Anyway, both service and ambience were good. The staff was polite, helpfull and very kind.
This hotel is a good choice if you are travelling on a low budget.
If I visit Pafos in the future, I really don't mind to stay here again, but I will check other possibilities for a central location. If you prefer a quiet place with a swimming pool than a central location, then I strongly recommend Paphiessa.
Popular Hotels in Paphos
Pentadaktylou St, Kato Paphos, Paphos
Poseidon Ave., Paphos
Queen Verenikis Street, PO Box 60701, Paphos
Theas Afroditis Avenue, 8101 Paphos
Explore the World
- Amerihost Inn Delaware
- Centara Karon Resort Phuket
- The Sharm Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Intercontinental West Miami
- Citea La Defense Leonard Da Vinci
- Crowne Plaza Trinidad
- Paradise Bay Resort Hawaii
- Ventura Resort
- Westpoint Hotel
- Blue Horizon Resort Apartments
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas
- Coliseum Inn
- Lees Inn Anderson