Aphrodites Rd, Polis, 8830, Cyprus

More about Anassa Hotel Polis

The jewel of Cyprus

by KelseyQ about The Anassa

Absolutely gorgeous!
Great service, nice people super spa, good choice of restaurants..... Our room had a private plunge pool that was fabulous!
The view was amazing.
The was a bar in the horizon pool but with our own private pool we did only used it once.
All that booze...what a waste!

Great in every way!

by KelseyQ about ....in the Anassa hotel

Lovely architecture coved ceilings and interesting moder funiture cool music great service, very cosy. Course after course of delicate well thought out, mouth watering specialties...hard to pick just one.

St George ChurchSt George Church

Best Polis Restauant for traditional cookingBest Polis Restauant for traditional cooking

Akama by land or seaAkama by land or sea

Hotels

by NadineWayne

1. Does anybody know of some good hotels for honeymoons with affordable prices in Larnaca? We would like to stay there for a few nights while doing some other traveling and sightseeing. A nice 3 or 4 star hotel...

2. We want to stay in a luxurious hotel for a couple of nights in Paphos to end our trip. Which is better, the Annabelle Hotel in Paphos, or the Al Almyra Hotel?? Any other suggestions?

Thanks so much!

RE: Hotels

by John121231

About larnaca I'm not sure. In paphos the anabelle hotel is better than almyra which is also really nice. However if you want a really luxurious hotel you should check out Anassa hotel which is the best around. It is in polis which is about 20 minutes from paphos. Almyra, Anabelle and Anassa belong to the same owner and are expensive with anassa being the most of all.

RE: Hotels

by intertraveler

Hi,
The Flamingo Hotel is close to Larnaca airport and just across the road from the beach my son stayed for a few nights you can walk into Larnaca. In Larnaca it self there is the Sun Hall Hotel next to the marina and across the road from the beach.

Michael

beautiful wedding verus great nightlife?

by kayjay5

Hi, I am planning to get married in October next year and i love the look of the Anassa hotel (Polis/Cyprus) for the ceremony (if i can afford it!). Although i want beautiful surroundings and a week of pure luxury and relaxation, about 20 guests are also coming over the week before the wedding. We are all up for a great time (basically a massive p***up!) but im not sure that there will be much nightlife in Polis. Can anybody suggest somewhere in Cyprus that i can have the best of both beauty and good nightlife? Also will the nightlife stiil be good in October - i want everyone to have a great time1

Thanks

by intertraveler

Hi,
I would recomend the Protaras or Ayia Napa as Protaras is a about 10 miles from Ayia Napa so you have the more quiter Protaras and the action of Ayia Napa.
There are some very good hotels in this area and a lots of good beaches. There are some great hotels in the Nissi Beach area of Ayia Napa about 20 mins walk into the centre.
Polis is a bit out of the way the big resort in the area is Paphos were there is some good nightlife but a bit to far for a taxi. Paphos also as some very good hotels some close to the centre.

There are some flashy hotels in Limasol I have not stayed here but it is worth considering there are a lot of bars.

Michael

by funkibecci

i hope you've been watchin im a holiday rep! napa has best night life and a few weddings have been held on there, have a look at www.olympicholidays.com
hope u have a nice wedding anyways wherever u have it! good luck!

by jonireb

Best bet for you would be to stay in Paphos aand travel to the wedding at Polis by taxi and they hire out special villgae coaches for weddings. We attended a wedding a few months ago, June and we stayed at the Damon hotel in Paphos and travelled to the wedding by this method. Its novel and the place to booknthe bus is just up from the Damon. The Danmon is in the Olympic brochure. I would think that night life in Polis is non existant. We had a smashing time in Paphos
Hope this is of help to you,
Cheers
Joni
Reb

Cyprus, first half of January

by shylock

Hi, me and a friend of mine are going to Cyprus to take a little rest and play golf in warmer conditions. We are in Paphos at the "Paphus Amathus"...can anybody tell me how long it takes to drive from there to the golf clubs "Secret Valley" and "Tsada"...and can you recommend us some more spots of interest in this area?

Re: Cyprus, first half of January

by Loubna

Hey there,
I see that you haven't had much luck with your posting. I have moved to Cyprus in August but do not know the Paphos region very well so unfortunately I couldn't answer your detailed question about driving time... On the other hand I can tell you that the coast on either side of Paphos is truly amazing for example you will find Aphrodite's birthplace and various places of cultural interest. I would suggest hiring a car and driving around the island, it only took us 1h30 from Nicosia to Polis (past Paphos).
If there is anything else I can help you with, then let me know...Have a good trip :o)

Re: Cyprus, first half of January

by allouc

It takes about half an hour to drive there. A new golf course has opened at Aphrodite Hills and you might want to check it out. Distances in Cyprus are not that big and the road network is quite good. A trip towards Latchi and the Akamas peninsulla would be one of my first choices. Visit the Anassa Resort Hotel as it is probably the best one in Cyprus. Another good day trip would be to Kykko monastery. In the monastery you will find what in my opinion is the best museum in Cyprus with a world class exhibition of Orthodox artifacts. It is best that you do rent a car but be a little careful as we drive on the left side of the road.
Enjoy your trip.

Re: Re: Cyprus, first half of January

by shylock

Thanks a lot for this information Alex. I have already read about Aphrodite Hills....but I have read, that the green fee there is very expensive compared to the other two clubs.

Comments