The orthodox St.-Olga-church was consecrated in 1888, thus it is one of the oldest orthodox churches in the Czech Republic. Architect was Gustav Wiedemann, later mayor of Frantiskovy Lazne. He chose Russian-Byzantine style for the design of the church. The money was collected among the spa guests over several years.
The interior is beautiful, very ornate. The icons were donated by orthodox spa guests from countries like Russia, Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia. Some of them are of really high quality; a few of them are from the 18th century.
Services are held on a regular basis each Saturday and Sunday.