Accome Julis

EA Hotel Julis
Booking.com Travelocity Priceline.com

Costs 25% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• One to avoid

We stayed at this Aparthotel for a four night midweek break with our 9 year old daughter. The rooms are clean and reasonably spacious, if somewhat IKEA-ish. If you are at the front there is a great view over Wenceslas Square. The problem with this is that it is very noisy at night (up to 4.30am).

The reason I would strongly urge anyone considering staying at the Julis to think again is that the staff are quite simply the most unhelpful that I have come across in any hotel anywhere in the world.

When we arrived there was no put up bed in our room as had been ordered when we booked. I queried this with the hotel and was told to get in touch with our travel agent(!!). They offered to provide the extra bed at GB£25 per night (yeah, right). As it was a bank holiday in the UK I couldn't do this. I got in touch the next day and the agents explained the matter to the hotel. Still no bed. The following day I spoke to the agents again. They told the hotel to "get him a bed even if you have to go and buy one and we will pay". Hotels response was that there was no bed available.

The next morning I asked what had happened about the bed to be told that there was not one available. I mentioned that I would be writing about my experience on the net. Lo and behold when we returned to the apartment at 5pm there was a bed in the room!!

When we went to leave the Hotel tried to charge us for using the pool - something else we had booked as all in.

Don't stay at this place - you don't need the hassle!!! There are plenty of nice hotels in Prague.

Unique Quality: Handy for the city centre - although Prague is so compact this is not a real issue. Clean, good bathroom.

Directions: on Wenceslas Square.

• niwokee's Profile Photo

Accome Julis-great comtemporary hotel

Very comtempory apartment hotel situated at a prime central location. It's near to 2 metro stations, Musik and Musem. 10 to 15 minutes walk will take you to the central shopping area. Great facility for cooking. Very helpful staff. I really enjoyed the stay.

Unique Quality: Nice apartment features and great breakfast.

• Julis apartments **** - Wenceslas Square

As I recently went over Prague with my friends as a part of my travel trip around Europe I like to write a little bit about. We stayed in Prague only for two days in hotel Julis - is in Wenceslas Square – very centre but little hectic area. We got good lastminute deal over the internet because in February is not season and the rates are very low – might be 50 % off regular season rates. We have been nicely suprised as the rooms are apartments with kitchenette. All building inside out got modern pleasent design. There is also sauna and swimming pool we tried out. I got to say We will pick hotel Julis for our next stay in Prague.

Directions: Nearest metro Museum

• Kiwigirlie's Profile Photo

So handy to everthing!

One piece of advice though. If you aren't concerned about a view over the Square then request a room at the back. It's quite noisey at the front and unfortunately while we were there there was a building site right across the road and they didn't stop all night!!! The breakfast is great, loads of variety and you can stuff yourself stupid!

Directions: Right Vaclavske, bascially right above Muszik Metro stop. Very, very handy to everything

More about Accome Julis

Looking for a nice hotel in December for my honeymoon

by Tonia33

dear friends, we are planning to stay in your beautiful country for 5 days.
Do you have any reccomendations of where to stay? we are looking something nice, friendly and clean near the center. Our budget is 80 Euro per night including breakfast if possible. thank you

RE: Looking for a nice hotel in December for my honeymoon

by Kettleman

I have friends that have stayed here:

Aparthotel Julis Prague
Wenceslas square 22
Prague 1
Czech Republic

Depending on when you are going it may blow your budget by a few euros, I don't have a direct contact for them as they book through: https://www.hotelclub.net/

Have a good time.

RE: RE: Looking for a nice hotel in December for my honeymoon

by Naffa

It's here - http://www.julis.cz/
It looks really nice.
We are thinking of it for September/October.

Comments