Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
Confortable accommodation for a nice price
The hotel is newly reconstructed, so it is very clean and the price is reasonable (surely if comparing to the hotel prices in Prague).
Mainly double rooms, but also family rooms. Good breakfast. Bathroom and TV in each room. Internet, safe deposit boxes...
Directions: Prague 8 district - not the nicest residential part of the town, but generally safe, close to the historical city center, very good public transport connection. Shops and restaurants in the area.
Popular Hotels in Prague
Trziste 9, Prague
Bartolomejska 9, StarÃ© Mesto, Prague
Hostivitova 3, Prague
U Slate Studne 166/4, Praha 1-Mala Stana, 118 00 Czech Republic
Explore the World
- Ramada Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruiseport
- Boracay Royal Park Hotel
- Quality Inn Merry Acres
- Courtyard by Marriott Quebec City
- The Jolly Pirate
- Melia Confort Ingles
- Best Western Plus Paris-Orly Airport
- Impala Island Inn
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Tamworth Towers Motor Inn (Oxley Highway And Ebsworth St Tamworth Ns 2340)
- Cape Winds Resort
- The Beeches Hotel
- Ho'oilo House
- Schoenhouse Apartments Berlin