Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
Definately NOT a 4 Star Hotel
We stayed there for 3 nights.
Pros: They gave us a room at 8 in the morning. Breakfast basic but tasty (cold and hot - GREAT coffee). Great location - in the centre of the city. Instant hot water. Very clean. Had free Wi-fi and Internet connection.
Cons: Staff quite rude. Two single beds instead of a double. Not enough blankets. Horrible pillow. Definitely not a 4 star hotel. Expensive (155 Euros a night)
Mostly elderly customers
Unique Quality: It is all about location: 2 min from Namesti Republiky.
Our view was quite strange: Our windows looked on a deserted hotel
One of our windows was cracked.
Directions: Just around Namesti Republiky
Popular Hotels in Prague
Trziste 9, Prague
Bartolomejska 9, StarÃ© Mesto, Prague
Hostivitova 3, Prague
U Slate Studne 166/4, Praha 1-Mala Stana, 118 00 Czech Republic
Explore the World
- Merlin Inn Resort Cameron Highlands
- Brock Plaza Hotel
- Amerisuites Lithonia Stonecrest Mall
- Celebrity Resorts Lake Buena Vista
- Excellence Playa Mujeres
- Sea Life Resort Hotel
- Bakubung Bush Lodge
- Holiday Inn Express Pagosa Springs
- Cityhub Hotel
- The Leela Kempinski Kovalam Beach
- City Garden Hotel Makati
- Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa
- Apartamentos Magic Monika Holidays