Buddha-Bar Hotel

Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague
Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Costs 27% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

More about Prague

The gorgeous Pilsener restaurant in the basementThe gorgeous Pilsener restaurant in the basement

A view of Prague up from Prague CastleA view of Prague up from Prague Castle

Kolbenova flea marketKolbenova flea market

Sculptural Groupings on Vyšehrad, Praha, 12/01Sculptural Groupings on Vyšehrad, Praha, 12/01

translator in english

by patgoz

hi,
i would need a translator in Prague to come with me and visit some shops, just introducing who I am and what I offer.
A kind of meeeting in 5 best shoe shops in Prague to introducing my self and make some questions for a market research.

I arrive on august 25 until august 27.

Can anyone tell me where I can find a person speaking english that can help?
Soeone serious and reliable obviously;)

Thanks
Patricia

by ranger49

Hello - if you don't find anyone the following link may be helpful -

Good Luck.

by patgoz

thank you!

Patricia

by penny_g

Hi patgoz,

I have lived in Prague and I can recommend you a very nice Czech girl with perfect English who will be glad to help you. If you are interested, please contact me via VT email and I will pass you her details.

Regards,
Penny_G

p.s. She does not provide translation services professionally, so I don't know if she can issue an invoice for you.

by Odinnthor

Here is a list of available translator agencies in Prague......

Travel Tips for Prague

Snow in Prague

by mightywease

Stand near to top of Petrin Hill and long for a bright yellow plastic sledge to launch with a whoosh and send you screaming with happiness to the bottom. The spires standing out from the snow covered roof tops look like remnants of a long buried civilisation, a city frosted by history.

Dress is layered so the coats stands of cafes groan under the weight of outer, over and just-to-be sure garments. At Christmas the steam and fumes from Hot Wine stalls promise warmth for every layer but beware the burn as suddenly un-gloved fingers negotiate scorching sups and frosty air.

Walking across Charles Bridge in the dark the snowflakes, lit by street lamps, look like fireflies against the dark silhouettes of the statues. And as the air dampens and you chill-to-the-marrow the city provides its remedy. Dark Beer with scrambled eggs and onion. Bliss.

The Tour Guide

by johnnyo

If this is your tour guide, you're in for a long ride. I took the English speaking tour and that was not a good idea - I could not understand ANYTHING she said. I understood the Spanish, Italian and French tourguides ten times better and I suck at foreign languages - I'm American, we don't even speak other languages according to stereotype. We got so waisted that we had to walk away from the tour at times because we were laughing so hard at whatever the hell that lady was saying. It was so fun, I thought I was going to pee my pants ...

Movie Theater Etiquette

by phastphreddy

Here's one I didn't know.

Apparently, Czeck people stay seated in the movie theater throughout the closing credits. The house lights don't come on or anything. Everybody just sits quietly until it's all over.

Icehockey World Championship

by Carino

From April 24th till Mai 9th 2004, Prague will host the Icehockey World Championship. If you are interessted in Hockey, Prague would be the perfect place to enjoy.... Icehockey, Beer and Woman....? You need a ticket. That's it.

Aviation museum - Letecke Muzeum in Kbely

by r13

A wonderful collection about the rich aviation history of Czechoslovakia. It consists of the period of WWI, the 20ies and 30ies, the period of the second world war and the period after the second world war.

It is one of the biggest in the Europe. 85 airplanes are presented in the covered halls, 25 outdoors.

Opened May- October, each day except Monday from 10:00 to 18:00.

FREE ENTRY!!

Take bus No 110, 259 or 280 from metro "Ceskomoravska", or No 185 from metro "Palmovka" to the stop "Letecke muzeum".

Comments