Dizzy Daisy Hostel Praha Prague

Dittrichova 330/15 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic

Dizzy Daisy Hostel Praha
Booking.com Hostelworld.com HostelBookers.com

• Simply The Best !!!!

i was in twin room with my BF, we spent in Dizzy great time - it was clean&fun :), receptionists was very helpful and kind. our sty in prague was amazing, thank you Dizzy Diasy - we'll come back here ! for sure !

Unique Quality: very good location

Directions: we use info form their website www.hostelpraha.com/

• not clean

Location cca 40 minutes far from the old town, the stuff is not local, but from Poland. During my stay kitchen was full of trash and thee toilets were dirty. I think in so beautiful city you should find another place to stay!

• sunshinejo's Profile Photo

I do NOT recommend this hostel!

Vicky and I were really disappointed with this hostel, mainly because we felt that they hadn't been very honest in their online reviews of the place. They said it was central, which, at a 30 min walk just to get to the old town, we didn't think was very true. The so called "bar" was actually a sign in reception saying that they sold beers. Cleanliness was shocking, the girls communal bathroom wasn't cleaned at all for the first three days of our stay - they were gross! Toilet paper and tampax packets all over the floor, piles of hair in the plugs holes in the shower so the water didn't drain properly, mud all over the floor, dirty toilets... need I say more?The kitchen's were without a doubt the most ill-equiped I've ever seen. There was a frying pan, a spoon, a fork and a plate, all of which were really dirty. In the corner was a really, really dirty tea towel. It didn't bother us so much as we were only away for a few days and were happy to eat out, but if I'd been travelling and wanted to cook meals at the hostel then I'd have been pretty pissed at their describing that as a kitchen - really, how can you cook in that???
    The staff were pretty miserable, and although we didn't actually ask them for any advice, this was mainly because they were so unapproachable. Our twin room was clean with bedding provided, but aside from the fridge was pretty basic. Considering they say that they aim to offer the best quality for the best price, I'd say they're not doing a very good job of it.

To be honest, it's not the worst hostel I've stayed in - not by a long shot - but considering how many hostels there are in Prague, there have to be better ones out there! Don't stay here!!!!!!

Directions: Kinda near the international train station. Vystaviste tram stop.

Comments