Floor Hotel Prague

Good For No Data

More about Floor Hotel Prague

Panorama Hotel Praque

by Sirvictor about Panorama Hotel Praque

I and my family, my wife Eser Saral and younger son Emre Saral stayed in this 24 floor hotel in a 3 bed room during May 16th and 18th 3 nights in the 22nd floor. I can say I was not satisfied with this 4 star hotel. The TV was old fashioned. we changed the electrocard to open the door 3 times. Bathingbowl was too deep that one can hardly get out. I tried to get up in vain but it was impossible. Every time I tried to get up my feet slipped. At last I called my wife to help me to get up. So an unpossible sitiation had I nowhere in my life. I registrated my stay 30 days before my arrival. When we arrived the hotel the girls at the recption couldnt find my registration but they were very kind to give me a room for that night. It took 2 days to find my regitration. The looby was very large. But there was no attration. For that reason it was always empty. The breakfast saloon was very small for a 416 toom hotel. There was always confusion and disorder.
I rate the hotel 2 1/2 stars. The hotel is outside the city. One can reach the city with metro which is 260 meters away. The metro station is Pankrac. To go there one must walk along an emty and dark park like area. Thanks Allah we had no trouble in the late night but in the near future some pic-pocketers or some criminals will be there to robe the people.

floor hotel

by ericn131

im staying in floor hotel in jan,read some bad reports on tripadvisor,any1 else stayed there,and what is average rate for a taxi from airport..cheers

by bthayer

I have not stayed at that hotel, but I did stay at the B&B Carpe Diem and loved it. It was like staying with family (bedandbreakfastprague.com).
As for taxi the price from the airport should be about $8.00. I would recomend Michal Bahnik tel: 602 341 588 261 22 17 71 he will not over charge and he returned my credit cards when I left them in his taxi. He does not speak English, but he is a great man.

Barb
Oregon

by alisondagger

can get for around 600ck pay no more

by LKHK

I can't comment on the hotel but using AAA Taxi's online fare calulator, the fare should be:

departure:
Letiště Ruzyně (airport)

arrival:
Na příkopě 13 (hotel floor's address)

AAA price:
approx. 445 CZK plus traffic waiting (5 CZK/min)
max. price:
approx. 450 CZK plus traffic waiting (5 CZK/min)

www.aaa.radiotaxi.cz/en

While at the airport look for their staff dressed in yellow and wearing AAA Taxi logo. There are also AAA Taxi booths in both arrival terminals.

RE: RE: floor hotel

by joannemaz

When you come through customs in to the departure hall, look to the left and you'll see a desk for Cedaz - they offer fares to all centre hotels for 480 CZK for one way - if you book your return, you get a discount. They are very good, I've used them loads of times.

Sorry, haven't used Floor Hotel, but can recommend U Krale Jiriho or U Kocku - both excellent and very central.

Comments