Four Seasons Prague

Expedia.com Travelocity Booking.com

Costs 103% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• JustPerfect's Profile Photo

Luxury pur in Prague

when this hotel has been opened new, we had to spend a night here in the suite with Charles Bridge wiev.
    I think there are nicer hotel rooms in Prague, but it was anyway very nice and very comfotable.
    Personal of this hotel is high professional, I was missing the warmness, which is so typical in czech, but there was no problem.
    All together, the hotel is great, you can meet there international prominence, because they all stay here, but I think the price compared to service and equipment of the rooms are not comparible. For the most expensive hotel of Prague I looked for more.

Unique Quality: Food in the Hotel is great and sure the location of this Hotel is perfect and that is what you pay there.

Directions: Center, riverside of Vltava.

• Best hotel in Prague

There can be no doubt that this is definitely the best hotel in Prague. You can't beat the location, a few minutes from the Charles Bridge & the Old Town square. & service is perfect as you would expect from a Four Seasons. The breakfast is a-la-carte & consists of everything from Croissants & bagels to a Japanese breakfast.
    This hotel is pricey but if your looking for the best then this is it.

• cherish's Profile Photo

The best hotel in the city

The staff was wonderful, the food at Allegro was excellent and the concierge gamely helped us with all our requests including restaurant reservations. One breakfast, we even had Sir Paul Mcartney in the next table! (The staff was professional and discreet about it thought)

Unique Quality: Great location. Five minutes walk from the Charles bridge and near everything of interest. We never had to take a cab the whole time we were in Prague.

More about Four Seasons Prague

U kone, Praha
Nebesky Mlyn, Brno
Flambée, Prague
Four Seasons Hotel, Prague

Dear visitors, I will prepare their adress for you !!!

DOBROU CHUT !

Flawless, Special, Oddly Unobtrusive

by TripAdvisor Member jpmay

If you are a hotel connoisseur, the Four Seasons Prague is one of the 20 or so important hotels of the world you will of course stay in at some point.

The service is as astonishing as everyone says. They genuinely find out what is important to you and service those needs.

(Examples include CUSTOM-WRITTEN bedtime stories for our small children every night, a stunning anniversary cake zipped up out of nowhere when my wife causally mentioned we had recently had an anniversary, and too many other examples to list.)

The room decor is of incredibly high QUALITY, BUT it is in some ways bland, non-descript...sort of like the world's ultimate business hotel. It is nothing, at all, like one of the truly stylish decor hotels of the world, say Hotel Laurin in Bolzano, Chat Bagnols, or what have you.

At first my wife and I were almost disappointed, that the decor is somewhat bland; but strangely after a few days we got really in to it...

We realized it was not BLAND, but UNOBTRUSIVE.

If you were staying in a hotel for a long time, you would, possibly, want it to be like this.

(Regarding decor, everyone loves the fun of a Schlager / Phillipe Starck hotel, and it's fun when you're young, but the 4 Seaons Prague blows away that ethos and makes it seem a bit silly. Staying at say the Royalton NYC (where I lived for awhile) is like staying in a campsite, a caravan, compared to the SERIOUSNESS of the 4 Seas. Praha. Definitely, it has spolied us forever on enjoying Schlager-like hotels -- we would just laugh.)

Similarly, the cooking is flawless, we would say, rather than inspired, stylish or chic. However, we ate exclusively in the room (3 meals a day! There's not much point bothering going anywhere else in Prague, if you can just hang out in your room at the 4 Seaons and eat!) so we can't comment on the restaurant per se.

If you do get room service for a meal, your butler and other room staff are stunning in full tuxedos - it's great to see. It reminds you of what formal is. If you're a romantic couple, be sure one night to stay IN and dress up, and have the beautiful staff serve you in the room. Enjoy!

Obviously the location in Prague is simply flawless and unmatched, nothing else comes close.

Naturally you should have one of the limos pick you up and return you to the airport.

(With our two small girls, bags etc, they put us in the benz minivan, which was fine.)

Your final bill after a few days is stratospheric.

We took a suite (sep. bedroom), which was very large indeed, although it happened to have a smallish bath. (The bathroom itself was enormous with a stunning shower, etc etc, it just happened to have a smallish bath.) Our particular room had no view to speak of.

So, take care to specify exactly what type of suite you want and what features are imprtant to you.

Basically FLAWLESS is the word. The beds are flawless, the elevators are flawless, the concierge are flawless. They take care of any request ("my three year old wants to ride a horse" and "I like my milkshakes with no flavoring" sort of thing). The carpet, phones, the lady who takes your room service order, the staff's clothing, literally everything was flawless.

So, go to Prague, stay at the Four Seaons, be careful to choose a suite that suits you.

See what you think ... is the decor a touch bland? Is it best described as the ultimate, whole-other-level "business hotel"? Or is it the case that the service and quality (of everything you touch and see) is so refined and rarefied that it reaches a sort of special unobtrusiveness beyond mere glamour?

See what you think, enjoy !

Attentive staff makes this hotel special!

Even before we arrived Nicollete the concierge whom I had been e-mailing with requests made me feel positive about our visit to Prague. I asked her to reserve opera tickets and received two seats in the Four Seasons luxury box at The State Opera House for a very reasonable price. Also we were driven to the opera in the hotel limousine, talk about feeling like 'Pretty Woman'!
The hotel staff make this hotel so special, they are very attentive, thoughtful and polite. The Allegro restaurant has excellent food and even the hot chocolate in the bar is the best I have ever tasted, especially after a long, cold walk in the city.
The location is superb and everywhere is within walking distance, including some very good restaurants and bars which the concierge is only too happy to recommend.
There truly is nothing negative to say about this hotel, which even I find hard to believe. Quite a revelation!!

A Very Nice Hotel

After reading several top reviews about this hotel on Trip Advisor, my wife and I spent 4 nights at this fabulous hotel from January 4-8, 2005.

This hotel is perfectly situated on the river next to the famous Charles Bridge -- facing Prague Castle. This is a typical Four Seasons property - great location, beautiful decor, great food, friendly staff, and excellent service..........everything you would expect at $400 a night.

Even though we arrived at 5:45am, and they immediately checked us in. We had the "Bed and Breakfast" package, and the food and restaurant was excellent.....and they gave us an allowance that equaled the most expensive breakfast items on the menu. We had breakfast in the restaurant 2 days, and via room service 2 days....both were great.

Everybody spoke perfect english, the staff was very helpful, the concierge helped us every day making reservations, setting up tours, giving us advice, etc. etc. The rooms were beautifully decorated, comfy beds, big bathrooms -- typical Four Seasons.

My only complaint was that the rooms were small and, compared with some of the other Four Seasons, they were not spetacular. But don't get me wrong -- this is the nicest hotel in Prague, and I would go back in a second. A nice place.

Colin & Nikol Weeks
Newport Beach, CA

Book it!!!!

Absolutely wonderful

by TripAdvisor Member Soozben

This was my first stay at a Four Seasons hotel and I will certainly be going back. The service was outstanding at this hotel, probably the best I've ever had. Staff were extremely efficient, very friendly and accommodating.

We stayed in a room with a beautiful view of Charles Bridge and the Castle.

It was not cheap but in my opinion was worth the extra money.

One of the best mojiots I've ever had which was an enexpected surprise!

Understated and superb

My partner and I have just spent four nights (in February) at this exceptional hotel. Having stayed in many top-class hotels in UK/Europe this must rank as the best in terms of sheer quality. Expensive by Czech standards yes, but maintaining its faultless standards must cost them a lot.

The place was beautifully fitted out and spotless. The staff were obviously very well trained and couldn't have been more helpful, genuinely friendly and cheerful. The Mercedes S class tranfers to and from the airport are worth the money as they avoid any potential hassle with taxi drivers and immediately cocoon you in a totally safe environment with a welcoming and knowledgable driver.

Although situated in one of the best locations in Prague, the exterior is very understated. Unless you knew anything about Four Seasons hotels you would probably just pass it by and miss the opportunity of enjoying a superb hotel.

Best -- Location, Rooms, Service, Restaurant

by TripAdvisor Member thaotravel

We stayed here for 2 nights (Mar 05) and thoroughly enjoyed the hotel as much as the city itself. First, you can't beat the location. It is within easy walking distance (5 min) of Charles Bridge, the old town square, and posh shops and restaurants. But it's in a quiet area. The rooms and facilities are just what you would expect in any good Four Seasons around the world. The service was superb. Every single request was granted pleasantly. The restaurant, Allegro, is also one of the best in the city. In short, if you can afford it, you can't go wrong staying here.

Comments