Fugnerovo namesti 4, Praha 2, Prague, Bohemia, 120 00, Czech Republic

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 32% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• mustertal's Profile Photo

Clean and Friendly

We stayed here for 4 nights, we had a double room with an en suite shower room.
    There was tea and coffee making facilities, although during our stay the tea and coffee we used was never replaced, I'm sure if we'd asked they would have given us some.
    We had a TV, safe and wifi Internet access.
    The bed was large and very comfortable.
    There was quite a bit of noise from the busy road outside our room.

The staff spoke English, German and French.

It is a fifteen minute walk into the centre of Prague, there is a tram station afew minutes walk away.

Unique Quality: The breakfast was buffet style and good value.
    The bar was small and they aloud smoking so it did get very stuffy.
    The restaurant served excellent meals.
    They did have a spa but we didn't use it.
    Parking could be a problem.
    There is a lift, so it is disabled friendly.

Directions: Behind the Museum at the top of Wenceslas Square.

• A lovely hotel with amazing winter garden

A good hotel relative centrally located , near the Pavlova metro station and the Wenceslas Square. The staff is helpful and the breakfast is good. The rooms are large, comfortable and clean. Thank you for the very pleasant surprise :a bottle of champagne on my birthday! I would certainly recommend this hotel to my friends.

Unique Quality: 1. amazing winter garden
    2. a bottle of champagne on my birthday

• A lovely hotel with amazing winter garden

Unique Quality: 1. amazing winter garden
    2. a bottle of champagne on my birthday

• One of the best Prague Hotels

The hotel is located in the new town just about three minutes walk from a metro station. However it only takes about ten minutes to walk into old town. It is located between two major roads but noise from traffic isn't an issue beacuse most of the guests rooms seem to face an open sqaure of parkland. The rooms are quiet with little noise coming from other guests rooms of a night. The hotel was clean neat and tidy. When I arived the receptionist was courteous and helpful. She spoke a good level of English and suggested several items of interest in Prague that were worth seeing. The room was presented well and had a flat plasma TV and air conditioning as well as access to wifi internet. For those without their laptop there is a internet computer downstairs for no cost. The breakfasts were first rate with a wide selction to choose from both hot or cold. The bar was well stocked with again the bar attendant speaking good English. The left luggage room is at no cost and convenient. Would be happy to go back there again.

Unique Quality: Accommodation was superb and the staff very friendly and helpful. I would happily recommend this hotel to others. a great base from which to explore Prague.

• illudiumqh36's Profile Photo

Good quality/price accomodation in center

This hotel is located in Nove Mesto, 500 meters far from I.P.Pavlova metro station, which is three/two stops far from the main attractive places.
    The rooms are clean and well kept, but the ones on the streets are a bit noisy in the morning.
    A large and abundant breakfast is included in the price of the room.
    The bar is open until midnight.

Directions: Near I.P.Pavlova Metro Stop

More about Green Garden Hotel

beware bar prices

by TripAdvisor Member gloria1953

hotel itself was pleasant,if a little further out than expected. we arrived quite late so decided just to have a few drinks at the bar.no prices were to be seen any where so i asked the receptionist who replied ask the bar staff ! we ordered two small beers, i cant rember exactly how much we were charged but we thought it a bit extortionate and we were not given a receipt neither was it rung up on the till. we thought nothing more of it until we had the same two small beers the next day,different young barman [the one the previous night had been much older] and HALF the price. in fact during the holiday we found numerous examples of people trying to rip us off. prague is lovely but we will not be returning .

Great location, hotel

by TripAdvisor Member 1froggy1

I enjoyed my 3 day stay here in the early April. Front desk above average, very knowledgeable and courteous at all times. Train station by tube to I L Pavolva tube stop, 15 minutes. 3 blocks to hotel. Bought a 3 day travel pass, best buy. The hotel was central for me, clean and very comfortable. Exchanged money easily (Kronas to Florints) and at a great rate. Great Chinese restaurant around corner.
Would come back here anytime
Roman