Hilton Hotel Prague Old Town

V Celnici 7, (Formerly Renaissance Prague Hotel), Prague, Bohemia, 11121, Czech Republic

Hilton Prague Old Town
Travelocity Booking.com Orbitz.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 28% less than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• Help please!!

My friend was a guest of the Hilton Hotel in Prague and loved it!
    She bought a ring and matching earrings in the jewelry store that is located
    inside the hotel. She lost the earrings, and wants to replace them.
    What is the name of the jewelry store and also the email address?
    Thank you for your help!!!

• Gili_S's Profile Photo

Old town Hilton of course :)

Prague has millions of tourists per year and there are endless options for accommodation. Before my visit I was checking my options and decided to take the Old Town Hilton, which was great location and as always great standard and service. Not to forget the fantastic service in the VIP lounge and free drinks ;-)

Directions: Old Town

• ozalp's Profile Photo

My first hotel abroad

Since the Prague trip is my first to abroad, this was my first hotel experience out of Turkey. It was quiet centric so I could shop and return the hotel for leaving the packages. It was just 2-3 minutes walking distance from Powder Tower or The Municipal House.

Also they have a small souvernir shop at the entrance. I bought a pair of earrings with garnet here.

It has a nice pool. We used it after a long they for relaxing. I learned that I like to spoil myself in this hotel. I was quite ignorant about accommodation conditions in abroad, so I've just realized how good this hotel was.

Unique Quality: Pool, location

Directions: Take the Municipal House on your left walk forward. Turn the first right. This street is V Celnici. The hotel is on the left.

• MLW20's Profile Photo

Priceline got us a great deal

The Renaissance Prague is a very nice hotel in an excellent location. The room was a decent size and the bathroom was very nice.

The hotel is under a 10 minute walk to the Old Town Square, 5 minutes to the Municipal House

We booked the hotel through Priceline.com and got the room for about $95. I think it usually goes for close to $200 per night!

Unique Quality: The hotel staff was very friendly. Don't be afraid to ask the concierge for some advice but the hotel will probably try to book the tours for you which you can just do as you walk around.

• MDTX's Profile Photo

Luxury Living

Stayed 5 nights using Marriott Rewards and was treated like a king! Great room on top floor, exec lounge has computer and great breakfast & happy hour food. Best of the Marriott chain and well situated near old town Praha.

Unique Quality: Great view, superb location

Directions: see marriott website

• Service charges!!!!

I stayed here last week while in Prague on business. This hotel was booked by my client and the cost (EUR 120 per night) shocked me. What shocked me more was the cost for additional services (Internet was CZK 559 - that is EUR 18 per day!!!!! and continental breakfast was a similar price). There was also an additional charge on my credit card (only $12 Candian), I am not sure what for. The hotel was nice, but geared towards business travellers that don't care if they are getting ripped off.

Unique Quality: There were a couple redeeming quality to the hotel and that was the pub called U Korbele (I think) on the first floor. This place had amazing food and for the quality the price was okay. As well, there was excellent fitness room with lots of top of the line cardio equipment and surprisingly there was no additional charge....oh wait, maybe that is what the additional charge was for????

• homa's Profile Photo

All in one~ Prague Renaissance

Turning in the "V celnici" and I saw two hotels with busy people walking around, taxi waiting for their customer and well dressed portier, Marriot and Renaissance. Two hotels standing opposite from each other in a quite street, it's not exactly in the main street area but still close. Personnel are friendly, helpful and good looking! Rooms are big, nice decorated and the most important, it's clean. No wonder, it's Renaissance!

Unique Quality: Right next to the lobby, there's a bar called "seven". I had a whisky there in the evening, sitting on the beautiful sofa, feeling so comfortable there. And of course there's a hotel club, not too big but you can find a fitness area, sauna, steam bath, indoor swimming pool (a tiny one) and rooms for massage (costs extra). I've parked my car in the parking lot under the hotel, cost me less than 10 Euro per day as a hotel guest and it's safe.

More about Hilton Hotel Prague Old Town

Enjoyable stay at Hilton Prague Old Town

by TripAdvisor Member name_screen

Stayed in Hilton Old Town in Prague in May 2008. It was a short walk to the historic old town center and situated conveniently. I stayed in a king room on a non-smoking floor. Rooms were large, and the bath had a heated floor, hair dryer, and great amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, shoe bag, etc). Room also had flat screen TV, iron, mini-bar, safe, and a decent-sized wardrobe. Breakfast was 295CK for the buffet including fruits, juices, yogurts, cereals, meats, cheeses, breads, sweets, coffee and tea. They also had a la carte bfast with eggs and other hot items. Internet was expensive. Would recommend Hilton Old Town to any traveler (business or tourist).

Pague Accomodation

by hellojnewman about Renaissance Prague

Beautifu western style hotel located on edge of old town. Near train stations. Easy walk to old town and Charles Bridge The bed was perfect after a long day of walking around Prague

Loved Prague,loved Hilton Old Town

by TripAdvisor Member RMCharlie

Just back from Prague.Stayed four nights at Hilton Old Town.Can't praise it enough, nothing too much trouble and every wish catered for. Maze Restaurant fantastic. Expensive but you certainly get what you pay for.

Quite a good Hilton

by TripAdvisor Member Friendlytips1

Am staying quite a lot in this hotel for work and am enjoying it. Great location, easy walking distance of some really nice restaurants and the Old square. I havent eaten in the restaurant but have had bar food plenty of times and it is ok but there are much nicer and more reasonable places to eat in prague, rather than somewhere which has Gordon Ramseys name attached to it. In fact one night the chicken I had didnt look very well done and I have heard the odd complaint from colleagues. As I have executive membership, there is always something waiting in my room, chocolate covered fruit, treats etc and also access to the Executive lounge which has free drinks and snacks all day and breakfast in the morning. This is the first Hilton I have experienced this and think it is very good for rewarding regular clients.
Just beware here if you get a hilton taxi, it will cost twice the price of an ordinary taxi (which you can order from reception)....the good thing is that you can charge the fare to your room or pay in advance. Overall, its good and I will continue to stay here while in Prague

Hilton Old Town Prague

by m117820

Do the bathrooms in each room have walk-in showers or, at least, grab bars to safely get into & out of the shower/bathtub?
I have a balance problem & need to hold onto something when taking big steps.
Thank you.
Tina

Re: Hilton Old Town Prague

by Gili_S

Even that I actually did stay in this hotel, I cannot really remember the details in the bathroom. I think the best you can do is to contact direct the hotel and ask them about it as well as to request in advance your special requirements so they will reserve you the right room if you book one. I do remember that the staff in the hotel was very helpful and friendly.

Re: Hilton Old Town Prague

by lifeisatrip

We, too, stayed there, but like Gili_S, can't remember whether there are rails or not. And I second him on that you call in advance to request your requirements. I found the staff very friendly and accommodating.

Comments