Hilton Hotel Prague Old Town

Luxury Travel Business Travel Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
See Amenities

Help please!!

by written on March 18, 2013

My friend was a guest of the Hilton Hotel in Prague and loved it!
She bought a ring and matching earrings in the jewelry store that is located
inside the hotel. She lost the earrings, and wants to replace them.
What is the name of the jewelry store and also the email address?
Thank you for your help!!!

Gili_S's Profile Photo

Old town Hilton of course :)

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 1, 2009

Prague has millions of tourists per year and there are endless options for accommodation. Before my visit I was checking my options and decided to take the Old Town Hilton, which was great location and as always great standard and service. Not to forget the fantastic service in the VIP lounge and free drinks ;-)

Directions: Old Town

ozalp's Profile Photo

My first hotel abroad

by written on May 18, 2007

Since the Prague trip is my first to abroad, this was my first hotel experience out of Turkey. It was quiet centric so I could shop and return the hotel for leaving the packages. It was just 2-3 minutes walking distance from Powder Tower or The Municipal House.

Also they have a small souvernir shop at the entrance. I bought a pair of earrings with garnet here.

It has a nice pool. We used it after a long they for relaxing. I learned that I like to spoil myself in this hotel. I was quite ignorant about accommodation conditions in abroad, so I've just realized how good this hotel was.

Unique Quality: Pool, location

Directions: Take the Municipal House on your left walk forward. Turn the first right. This street is V Celnici. The hotel is on the left.

MLW20's Profile Photo

Priceline got us a great deal

by written on October 25, 2006

The Renaissance Prague is a very nice hotel in an excellent location. The room was a decent size and the bathroom was very nice.

The hotel is under a 10 minute walk to the Old Town Square, 5 minutes to the Municipal House

We booked the hotel through Priceline.com and got the room for about $95. I think it usually goes for close to $200 per night!

Unique Quality: The hotel staff was very friendly. Don't be afraid to ask the concierge for some advice but the hotel will probably try to book the tours for you which you can just do as you walk around.

MDTX's Profile Photo

Luxury Living

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 7, 2005

Stayed 5 nights using Marriott Rewards and was treated like a king! Great room on top floor, exec lounge has computer and great breakfast & happy hour food. Best of the Marriott chain and well situated near old town Praha.

Unique Quality: Great view, superb location

Directions: see marriott website

Service charges!!!!

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 23, 2005

I stayed here last week while in Prague on business. This hotel was booked by my client and the cost (EUR 120 per night) shocked me. What shocked me more was the cost for additional services (Internet was CZK 559 - that is EUR 18 per day!!!!! and continental breakfast was a similar price). There was also an additional charge on my credit card (only $12 Candian), I am not sure what for. The hotel was nice, but geared towards business travellers that don't care if they are getting ripped off.

Unique Quality: There were a couple redeeming quality to the hotel and that was the pub called U Korbele (I think) on the first floor. This place had amazing food and for the quality the price was okay. As well, there was excellent fitness room with lots of top of the line cardio equipment and surprisingly there was no additional charge....oh wait, maybe that is what the additional charge was for????

homa's Profile Photo

All in one~ Prague Renaissance

by written on July 25, 2003

Turning in the "V celnici" and I saw two hotels with busy people walking around, taxi waiting for their customer and well dressed portier, Marriot and Renaissance. Two hotels standing opposite from each other in a quite street, it's not exactly in the main street area but still close. Personnel are friendly, helpful and good looking! Rooms are big, nice decorated and the most important, it's clean. No wonder, it's Renaissance!

Unique Quality: Right next to the lobby, there's a bar called "seven". I had a whisky there in the evening, sitting on the beautiful sofa, feeling so comfortable there. And of course there's a hotel club, not too big but you can find a fitness area, sauna, steam bath, indoor swimming pool (a tiny one) and rooms for massage (costs extra). I've parked my car in the parking lot under the hotel, cost me less than 10 Euro per day as a hotel guest and it's safe.

Nearby Hilton Hotel Prague Old Town

Hilton Hotel Prague Old Town

• Prague Hilton
  • Hilton International Prague
  • Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague

Address: V Celnici 7, (Formerly Renaissance Prague Hotel), Prague, Bohemia, 11121, Czech Republic

4 Photos of Hilton Hotel Prague Old Town

• Pets Allowed
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Prague Travel Forum

Need advice about Prague, Czech Republic? Visit the Travel Forum for Prague and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Prague hotel reviews

Mercure Centre
Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
U Zlute Boty (The Yellow Shoe)
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews