Na Pankraci 15, Prague, Bohemia, 140 0, Czech Republic

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 28% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• gordonilla's Profile Photo

Next to the office

The hotel was selected by my Czech colleagues, it is next door to our Prague offices. I have to say it did not really start so well! There were a few issues:

My key did not work, so I was up and down to the room twice.

The door key did not work at first with the wall control mechanism, then it did.

The tv did not work, even after "technical support" came it was not working much better.

I had dinner, in a cold and somewhat empty restaurant.

It is fair to say that it is a Sunday evening in January, so an empty hotel is not so much of a surprise for me. The staff are friendly and professional and the room is comfortable enough.

Unique Quality: Free wifi and a large restaurant - the hotel is located next to the Congress and Conference Centre.

Directions: next to the Prague Congress Centre

• no1birdlady's Profile Photo

An Excellent Modern Hotel

This is an excellent hotel. It's very modern, and comfortable. They provided complimentary tea and coffee in the rooms which was nice. We had 2 twin beds which were a bit small but comfortable. You had to put your room key in a slot in the wall to be able to turn on the lights. My one complaint was that beds here as well as other hotels in E. Europe had a bottom sheet and a heavy comforter to sleep under. No top sheet. I had run into this before and brought my own top sheet because the comforter is much too heavy to sleep under most of the time. We ate at the hotel restaurant and the food was very good. They did serve water with the meals as well which I like.

• 807Wheaton's Profile Photo

Free Internet here!

We stayed at this Holiday Inn for 2 nights as part of a land tour. We found it roomy and clean. The lighting was good in the room - all the lights worked. The front desk was very helpful and they had free Internet, which was great.
    The tour bus had to park underground when we unloaded and when we boarded. It was a little difficult to walk around much here outside. It was quite gray with lots of concrete around it. There was nothing quaint and interesting to look at
    We ate two dinners here, which were so - so. The breakfasts, served in a different area from the evening dining were included in the tour so I have no idea what they cost. They offered the usual fare of sliced cold meats, cheese platters, a variety of sliced breads, fresh fruit, eggs, cold cereals and juice. They also had vegetables on the breakfast buffet and some salads.

Unique Quality: Because we had both of our evening meals here we didn't do any exploring to find any groceries or sandwich shops. Sorry I can't help with that. Nor can I help with parking expenses nor transportation to tourist spots as we used our coach for all our sight seeing.

• Central & Good Price

We had a great experience at this hotel. It's right across from the main train station which of course also contains Prague's metro. Past experience shows that usually hotels by train stations can be questionable but not at all in this case. The hotel was very clean and the staff very helpful and friendly. Unfortunately I didn't get the name of the girl at the front desk but she was always smileing when we saw her. It was a nice change to the usual post-soviet-bloc minimalst service levels we got during other parts of our trip to Prague.
    The rooms were clean, roomy and modern. In-room coffee/tea service (used it everyday), TV, double-pane windows.
    The breakfast (included) area was large and offered cold cuts,cheese,yogurt,cereal, breads, teas, coffee, juices, etc.
    The only negative thing I would have to say is that it would be nice to have a computer in their business center, however they did offer wifi (didn't have laptop).
    I would totally recommend the Holiday Inn Express City Center for you next trip, business or pleasure to Prague.

Unique Quality: Again, oustanding characterstics, value for money and location.

Directions: Across street from Hlavni Nadrazi (Main Train Station)

• listenandlearn's Profile Photo

Comfortable Clean Holiday Inn

Through our traveling mileage, we were fortunate to land into this Inn. It was clean, quite centrally located and staff at the hotel were quite informative, things to do and places to eat. It was a clean and roomy.

Directions: We had a special tour fellow who owned a mini bus, so, really did not need to take the tramp or bus as we had been driven by a very nice and local fellow. Prague is the cutest little town in the whole wide world we have ever visited.

• KieronP's Profile Photo

Holiday in reliability

I booked this hotel when I visted Prague because you pretty much know what you are going to get with any Holiday Inn. I wasnt wrong, the hotel looked fabulous and the room was pretty much perfect with a lovely bathroom / shower, TV, Minibar and safe. I found the staff to be very serious and didnt seem to want to talk to us at all but this could have just been a communication problem.
    The hotel itself is a reasonable walk from the centre of Prague but the reception will call up a taxi no problem. There is a train station nearby but if you walk be prepared to walk over a long and very high bridge (Not good if you do not like heights!).
    All in a a satisfying stay!

• ophiro's Profile Photo

Holiday Inn Congress Centre

Holiday Inn Congress Centre is a nice hotel located opposite to Corinthia Towers hotel and in front of Vysehrad metro station so you can be in the center of Prague in less than 10 minutes.

Comments