Hotel Beranek Prague

Expedia.com Orbitz.com Hotels.com

Costs 30% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• wheelstrong's Profile Photo

Hotel Beranek in Prague is great but

I'll just say upfront that I'm in a wheelchair - mobile but still need an accessible hotel - and found the Hotel Beranek by a stroke of luck. Hotel Beranek is located on Bìlehradská in Prague 2 (zone/districI stayed on the 2nd floor in a wheelchair accessible room just off the elevator. I stayed on the 2nd floor in a wheelchair accessible room just off the elevator. I loved the hotel room. The beds, however, are the usual, single European beds. My room faced the Bìlehradská street (namesti) and a little island park across it. A breakfast buffet was in the buffet room on the top floor every morning (poached eggs, some sort of bread, some sort of meat, pastries and veggies). I had a very pleasant stay here and met a couple of really great people in the hotel itself.

For 7 nights, it cost me about $130/night.

Unique Quality: The wheelchair accessible bathroom was very large, clean and had a roll-in shower. The bathroom was outstanding. However, the electrical outlet was tough to work with.

The internet charge was 45 CZK/15 min. They'll do laundry but the charge is triple the cost of the local laundry mats.

I found the service of the males to be great but the service of the two ladies at the front desk to be very short and almost to the point of rudeness. I was staying alone and I am a Korean American in a wheelchair so I don't know if all that had anything to do with being treated oddly by the women there. I let them know about their shortness with me and they changed their attitudes. Overall, I would recommend the Hotel Beranek.

Directions: Prague 2, Namesti Miru, National Museum, Wenceslas Square

• Jasen71's Profile Photo

Hotel Beranek Nr I. P. Pavlova

What can I say! This Hotel is great for it easy to use and hassle free service, and it's located round the corner from I. P. Pavlova metro station and tram stop. The Breakfast is served from 7.30am to 10.30am, and has a hot and cold buffet options, with what I can only say is interesting options... The reception staff are friendly and helpful with all manner of strange questions asked of them!! The rooms are neat and tidy.. and fairly quiet... They have a Hotel Driver whom can drive you to places of interest or airport at good rates, and I must say a top class driver at that.

Unique Quality: The BER?NEK hotel is located in the centre of Prague, some three minutes from Wenceslas Square. Metro and tram are in front and beside the hotel. The hotel has 78 rooms,all with air condition, high speed internet access (up to 2 Mbps) free of charge, TV, satelite, telephone, refrigerator, safe, bathroom with hairdryer and WC.
    One room is specially fitted for the handicapped persons. There are 12 parking lots available for hotel guests.

Directions: Around the corner of the Metro Station I. P. Pavlova

• Hotel near Wenceslas Sq.

Thanks a lot for your great service.
    I had a wonderful stay in the Hotel Beranek.
    Your transfer-service was very accurate too.
    I'll recomend you to all my friends leaving for Prague.
    I hope to contact you soon to return to Prague.

Unique Quality: The BERÁNEK hotel is located in the centre of Prague, some three minutes from Wenceslas Square. Metro and tram are in front and beside the hotel. The hotel has 78 rooms,all with air condition, high speed internet access (up to 2 Mbps) free of charge, TV, satelite, telephone, refrigerator, safe, bathroom with hairdryer and WC.

Directions: It is near Wenceslas Sq.

Comments