3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Neklanova 34, Prague, Bohemia, 12800, Czech Republic

Booking.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

Costs 36% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

• eugini2001's Profile Photo

A was good place to stay for us

Our hotel was King Charles Boutique Residence. It was a nice B&B with luxury bathrooms (Jacuzzi and Mable tiles).It was a good price, when I booked in advance, but later in a 10 days, I booked it again for my husband and the rate soared up higher (almost twice) .My husband liked it much, so he agreed with a new rate anyway. It’s not just right near Karov Most, but not too far .Tram station is a walking distance. A restaurant around a corner offers a good price and menu, and 10% discount for King Charles ‘s guests . In general, clean rooms, nice people, tasteful full breakfast. We enjoyed it all.One word of precaution: if you are booking from home on hotels.com web. Site, they promote “kids stay free “and when I put my 12 year old info it was approved as free stay for her, but by arrival at the hotel we were notified that we owe 15 Euro extra per night for kid. It’s not a big deal, I just don’t like surprises like that. Hotels.com did it to me twice in different hotels,so be carefull.

• ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo

AFFORDABLE LUXURY

We had an arrival quite late at night after train problems from Poland, and it was pouring rain and I had given the taxi driver the wrong address for the hotel and he was VERY upset, cursing and yelling; so we were overjoyed to find that at the end of the long difficult day our Last-Minute.com booking was FABULOUS!

The rooms are luxurious -- see photos -- but we were only paying 50GBP/night, INCLUDING breakfast! Wonderful huge, 4-poster beds and bedding, and black marble bath with tub, air-conditioned, dryer, safe, free wireless connection, flat-screen TV, telephone, toiletries.

Our first room was right over the street and a little noisy for me, so they readily changed our room the next morning to one in the back, which was really quiet and just as beautiful.

The breakfast was fine; Continental.

The people at reception were very helpful and even let me use their computer, as we were not carrying ours.

Unique Quality: A non-smoking building, but they had a nice little garden area accessible for my husband to smoke his pipe.

• glasstech's Profile Photo

Cheap & Cheerful

We stayed here for 3 nights, 06.25.07 and departed 06.28.07. The hotel was clean and perfect for what we needed. Quick access to down town using the bus, that ran just around the corner. Our bathroom was magnificient, the room comfortable. The only draw back was, it is located across from the main railway line out of Prague and was terribly loud at night. We would recommend that you try and get a room at the rear of the hotel and nearer the ground floor where we are sure it would have been much cooler at night and would not have the train noise. The staff were very helpful. The breakfast was simple. More of a B&B than a hotel.

More about King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence

Romantic hotel in old town

by jetset05

Hi i am looking for a romantic hotel in Prague in or near the old town

any help would be great thanks

Jeff...

by lee.evelyn

The Alchymist Hotel in Prague won an award as one of the worlds most luxurious romantic hotels.
I haven't stayed there (yet) but had a look at their website. It really looks beautiful. The special offers are quite good.

by ViajesdelMundo

I don't know whether it suits WHERE you want to be located, but we were very happy with the KING CHARLES BOUTIQUE HOTEL RESIDENCE, which you can see on my TIP at http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/f8c86/61c47/3/

definitely romantic! comfortable, and if you get a room off the front, very quiet.

by sunbird_mmm

I agree Pariz Hotel is a good choice !
We have got some pics from our trip to Prague http://www.lolbol.com/travel/travel/czech_republic/prague_1101

by jetset05

thanks for the tips and fantastic photos!!

Jeff