Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
Nice place to stay
I spent few nights in Orion hotel. It was a pleasant experience. Hotel was very clean and the whole crew in hotel were helpful.
Unique Quality: There are small breakfest room in Orion hotel and the breakfest itself is quite good. Different kinds of bread and cheese, sausages, fruits and so on.. Enought to keep you satisfied until midday.
There are also a sauna in hotel but I didn't try it.
Spacious flat in Prague
When we were in Prague, we stayed in Hotel Orion ***. One flat in this hotel consists of 2 spacious bedrooms, a fully equiped kitchen, a bathroom and an entrance hall. It is located in a quiet neighbourhood but not too far from the city centre. I think it costs about 35 EUR per person per night and if you want to have breakfast, they charge you an extra 7 EUR.
Popular Hotels in Prague
Trziste 9, Prague
Bartolomejska 9, StarÃ© Mesto, Prague
Hostivitova 3, Prague
U Slate Studne 166/4, Praha 1-Mala Stana, 118 00 Czech Republic
Explore the World
- Phoenix Inn Suites Wilsonville
- El Conquistador Resort & Golden Door Spa
- Montauk Yacht Club Resort & Marina
- Geopark Hotel Oriental Village
- Heritage Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hotel Los Lagos
- El Encanto Hotel and Garden Villas
- SENTIDO Perissia
- Radisson Hotel & Conference Center St. Petersburg
- Novotel Northbeach Wollongong
- El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel
- Congress And Spa Hotel Caribia
- Vallarta Shores International Hotel
- Pavillon Winter Luxor