Hostel Fleda Brno

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 28 reviews
Booking.com Expedia.com

just choose any accomodation, but another one

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 3, 2012

Hi there!
Brno is definitely a place worth seeing. I was there in the Fall of 2010 just for a brief visit with my girlfriend. I read the reviews after we booked a room in Fleda hostel so my expectations were low but I don't mind cheap old grafittied furniture or filthy bathrooms, and I don't even mind the loud music pub under the hostel.
As we came and and checked in there were two rooms joint together. We were told that since it is a room for 6 people, no one else was going tonight. So we let our luggage in the room and went in the city. As we expected, the rooms were very poorly furnished, the shower was half-broken, but it did not matter much to me.
When we came back, to our surprise, we found that 3 guys from Sweden got the keys from the room as well and got the same room!!! The staff told us that its just a business and that the Swedish guys did not mind our presence in the room. Enough said, we took asked for our money back and left it. Luckily, although it was in the middle of the night, we found a nice place in the centre of the city for a reasonable price.

Nearby Hostel Fleda Brno

Amenities at Hostel Fleda Brno

• Bar / Lounge
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Brno Travel Forum

Need advice about Brno, Czech Republic? Visit the Travel Forum for Brno and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Brno hotel reviews