Znojmo Hotels

• Zajem profile photo Zajem
  • Reviews: 132

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Penzion Grant Lux: A very pleasant accomodation II. - breakfast

Breakfast ( + 100,- Kc to your price of your room ) is served in the breakfast room downstairs on your demand of an hour.
You will find various leaflets (CZ, DE, EN languages) and maybe postcards of Znojmo and its area in a corner of this room. There is a PC with an internet access, too, if you need to send an e-mail note to your lovely ones.

When going up/downstairs you can admire beautiful photos of countryside on the walls around the stairs and in the corridor on the first floor.

Position of the pension in the map.

• Related to: Wine Tasting, Photography, Architecture
  • Written April 11, 2010
Tip Photo

Morning in the breakfast room

• Zajem profile photo Zajem
  • Reviews: 132

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Pension Grant-Lux: A very pleasant accomodation I.

It is a very cozy accomodation as B&B with the furniture in an old romantic style in five rooms with wifi access.
The lady - owner was a very carefull person to me and she really didn't want me to miss anything during my stay.

I had a room with two beds, TV set, shower corner with massage shower, minibar. The room was clean. I payed 700,- Kc as only one person in a room + 100,- Kc for breakfast.

Note: Unfortunatelly you have to pay only cash, because no cards are accepted, so have ready enough money in your wallet. There are about 8 ATMs in Znojmo and 2 of them just in the Masaryk's square.

The position of penzion in the map.

• Related to: Architecture, Photography, Wine Tasting
  • Written April 11, 2010

B&B Grant Lux

• swetluska profile photo swetluska
  • Reviews: 276

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Dukla: Where not to stay

This hotel is suitable for the people who miss the old communisitc times. The furniture looks like from the mid 70's, the bathroom is made from formica - the hotel is prefab, just little rebuilded. Fortunately on the beds there was extra separate clean underlay and the linen was also clean, otherwise I would doubt to sleep there.
The breakfast is from 07:00 til 10:00, we came around 09:30 and all the time we had the feeling that we really bother the personnel. They were still going around our table and trying to take away all the dishes. We wanted to have another coffee, but we finally gave it up and left.

• Written August 20, 2008

• andreslo2000 profile photo andreslo2000
  • Reviews: 151

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Those were hotels in era of comunism: Not comortable but cheap

As you can see, this colosus is ugly, a perfect example of socialist architecture. But the hotel have one and important advantage. It's incredibly cheap and as far as I', consirned: this was the right place for me as I'm not looking for comfort but for low prices.

A shower is aviable in the room, howewer you must be careful because showering can cause big flood. Once I opened the shower and in the next moment all my clothes were in the watter. I may tell you that my house maid was not setisfied with me and I had to promise her I'll take my showers in the common bathroom next time. Well, must say it was fun meeting all those girls there ;-))

• Opinion of Price: least expensive