Liberec Hotels

• Djkrysa profile photo Djkrysa
  • Reviews: 5

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Radnice: The best hotel in Liberec

I haven't stayed here myself but I always booked friends and relatives into here. The rooms are superb and the service excellent. Far better than the similary priced Zlaty Lev or Praha

Superbly decorated and appointed rooms. A real touch of luxury for around KC2000 for a double.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Written December 27, 2006

• rcargo profile photo rcargo
  • Reviews: 36

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Pension Jasmín: One night just wasn't enough!

While costing a bit more than a hostel, a stay at the Pension Jasmín is well worth it. After a single night there I decided to extend my stay in Liberec for another, and nearly stayed a third. Very clean and newly remodeled with spacious rooms and private bathrooms. I paid 600 Kc per night and that included a delicious self serve breakfast in the morning. The couple who own the Pension Jasmín were very nice, the husband speaks German and the wife speaks some English.

I highly recommend the Pension Jasmín. In addition, its owners also have a bungalow for rent in the mountains which looks absolutely wonderful (see their website.)

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Backpacking
  • Written April 4, 2005
Tip Photo

Finding the Pension Jasm��n

• katekat profile photo katekat
  • Reviews: 22

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Arena: I stayed in a hostel and it was a mistake :(

Hotel Arena is a huge building near stadion and hockey stadion. Me and my boy friend bought a room for two person with no bathroom. It turned out to be a room in a hostel, not in hotel (but in the same building) - it was a room with 3 soried beds! Hopefully we were there alone with no company in our room. There was a kitchen whe you could prepare meals. I know that hotel rooms with bathrooms was nicer.

It was 10 minutes walking from Centurn Babylon and about 20 min from town centre. It was quite tiredsome to walk...

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average