Hotel Continental

yumyum's Profile Photo

A lot of history!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 5, 2004

This hotel features cheaper and more expensive rooms. My cheap single room had a shower but I had to use the toilet on the corridor. My parents had a really nice room with a lovely bathroom. There is a buffet breakfast.

I made a phone reservation which worked fine.

Unfortunately there are lots of steps entering the hotel and reception area which are difficult if you have a severe walking problem.

Unique Quality: You can take the bottles you buy in the bar to your room.

Directions: One stop by tram from the railway station.

cjuliette's Profile Photo

A Pretty Good Bargain & A Great Dirty Martini

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 5, 2004

I believe I got the deal on priceline.com or one of those, so definitely look into those. I belive I payed $20 USD a night, and splitting this with a friend, was a pretty good deal.

Check in was easy, the staff is very friendly and helpful... except when you stay out late. They lock the doors at a certain hour, and we had to knock a while to get back in. We had some beers and were going to hang out with someone we had met out that night. They gave us a really hard time in letting him up to our room, and only let him stay half an hour. It was kind of weird.

The room - it had a high ceiling, nice big windows, and two comfy beds, dresser, all that, and a shower. The bathrooms (Czech Standard) were down the hall.

Clientel was mostly Czech and German business men, and when we came stumbling into the breakfast buffett (which was ***in awesome! ) after being out all night we definitely stuck out and the room full of suits seemed confused and a few even offended.

Unique Quality: The bar/restaurant in the hote is really great. our bartender was determined to show us a good time and make us Dirty Martini s despite a language barrier. In all of the Czech Republic, this was the only place that were able to make us Dirty Martinis (hey when you have an urge, you have an urge).

Breakfast Buffett is blue ribbon!

Directions: City Center

Bjorgvin's Profile Photo

Interhotel Continental

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 24, 2002

Unique Quality: Old (1929), but nice ***hotel in Plzen´s historic center. This is by no means a luxury hotel, but comfortable as it is.

Nearby Hotel Continental

Hotel Continental

• Continental Hotel Plzen

Address: Zbrojnicka 8, Plzen, Bohemia, Czech Republic

3 Photos of Hotel Continental

Amenities at Hotel Continental

• Restaurant

Plzen Travel Forum

Need advice about Plzen, Czech Republic? Visit the Travel Forum for Plzen and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Plzen hotel reviews