Hilton Copenhagen Airport

Tags

Business Travel Luxury Travel Seniors
See Amenities
ZIMETMUS's Profile Photo

Best option for an early flight

by written on December 30, 2012

A found this a great Hilton property to use with early flights out of Copenhagen. It is an easy (enclosed) walk to all the airport gates as well as convenient to the train to Malmo. rooms are large quiet and comfortable.

Unique Quality: Even if you have to be at the airport early there is coffee and Danish available starting at 4:00 am. You can wake up at 4, shower, grab a bite and be at your gate by 5. Do get your boarding passes the night before so you can go straight to security.

business location-accessible location-unsoft bed..

by written on February 5, 2012

Wannabe location..close to airport and steps to subway train..this property is only for business tour...fast internet and download rate..comfortable room, i got one opposite sea..so overwhelming Copenhagen..delectable food..several cuisines..

Unique Quality: tasty food..m a foodie
big rooms to hold meetings.

grandmaR's Profile Photo

Joined to the Airport

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 26, 2011

We flew back to Copenhagen from the Netherlands where our cruise ended to get our plane to return to the US and then we stayed at Hilton at the airport - we could walk (or in my case I could be pushed in a wheelchair) right into the hotel from the airport. I signed in at the hotel, and they asked me if I wanted a handicapped room, so I said OK. This is a very plush hotel and very convenient for the airport, but like all the Hiltons, they nickel and dime you for everything that less expensive hotels give you for free.

Like the internet.

I asked if they could help me print out my boarding passes for tomorrow and one of the very good looking guys at the concierge desk said he would help me. We went to a kiosk type machine on the walkway to the airport and I think the reason that I could not get a boarding pass before was because they had to scan your passport and they could not do that from a hotel or on the internet.

The plane was full and they were asking for people to give up their seats so maybe that was another reason. I said no that I didn't want to give up my seat and my passport was swiped. We couldn't get luggage tags though.

Unique Quality: The handicapped room was very nice - we had to use our room key to go up in the elevator, but not to keep the lights on in the room. It had hospital beds, and a wheelchair accessible shower. There was a mini-bar, but if you wanted ice, you had to go and get it.

They had a buffet restaurant, a regular restaurant and a bar for snacks and we decided that we weren't that hungry and went to the bar.

I tried to get on-line to tell my son (my granddaughter's father) that we had gotten as far as Copenhagen but could not get the sign-in screen to come up. So I called the number indicated, and got someone who said that the hotel internet was down and to try again in 5 minutes. But when I tried later, I still couldn't get on, so I went on to bed.

I woke up about 6 and wrote the last email and the internet worked now, so I sent it. Then I showered and got dressed and we went down to breakfast when was a really extensive buffet

We checked out about 9 and I mentioned to the guy at the desk that the internet was not working last night, so I only got an hour this morning, and he took the charge (65DK) for the hour that I used off the bill. Although I totally didn't ask him to - I was complaining that I couldn't use it more. We got a luggage cart and wheeled it back to the airport and got luggage tags.

Directions: At the airport

Nice Choice

by written on August 14, 2010

We stayed at the Airport Hilton for 2 days after our Baltic cruise and enjoyed it very much. We stayed at the Radisson before the cruise and would definitely recommend anyone to stay at the Hilton. We were upgraded to a business room on the 12 th floor, which included access to the business lounge, where heavy hors d'oeuvres and a well stocked bar are provided.

Unique Quality: The train station is at the airport, we got a 24 hour ticket and easily got around Copenhagen and the surrounding area's without any trouble. We were able to visit Roskilde and Odense.

Directions: Copenhagen Kastrup Airport

Djinn76's Profile Photo

Well connected airport hotel

by written on January 1, 2010

The hotel is directly located in the airport premises, there is even a covered walkway to it from terminal 3. As any other airport hotel, this is quite convenient when arriving/departing. Even more in this case since the Copenhagen airport is pretty well deserved by public transport (both subway and train).
I took this opportunity to make an afternoon trip to Malmoe (30min by train)

As usual, the architecture is not exceptional, this is just yet another basic building. However the interior is pretty cozy. My room was definitely furnished with taste.
Some of the rooms are overlooking the airport runways. I was not lucky enough to enjoy that show, mine was just facing a busy street. However the sound insulation was top-notch and not a single exterior noise managed to make it to the inside!
The bed was really comfortable, I really spent a great night! The bathroom was also pretty good!

Even better to start the day, the breakfast was just perfect, typically what you’d expect from this class of hotel.
Wireless Internet connectivity was also available via iPass

Directions: in the airport!

Belsaita's Profile Photo

Excellent airport hotel

by written on January 22, 2008

It may be the perfect option if you have a layover in Copenhagen airport or you've to catch an early morning flight... and of course if budget is not an issue (or your company pays...). Is not near the airport, is AT the airport, just 50 meters from the checkin terminal.

The room was nice and functional, very good double bed, working desk, very nice bathroom. Unfortunately I arrived at 10 PM for a business meeting next day at 9 AM, so I could not enjoy much the place. The fitness area and spa looked great but obviously I had no time to to use these. But at last I could enjoy the excellent breakfast!

Directions: You can't miss it at the airport. Next to Terminal 3 and nearby the airport's railway station.

Henrik_rrb's Profile Photo

Great when the boss is paying...

by written on June 12, 2007

The only time I'll stay at a Hilton hotel will be when my job is paying for it... So, if anything, I should probably thank the danish hooligan that ran onto the pitch and hit the referee, as that made my boss send me back to Copenhagen (talk about doing a long story short...).

The Hilton hotel is located at the Kastrup Airport and is among the most luxury hotels I've ever stayed at. I got there very late, at 3am, and was fortunate enough to get a room at the highest floor, which is the 12th. The view from the room, over the airport, was quite a view!

Huge room, huge double bed, with a big tv, big working desk, a couple of chairs, and a very nice looking bathroom.

Over all, the whole hotel is huge. The lobby felt like the size of a football pitch and when you get out from the hall there is a huge "empty space circle" of about 50 meter long before you reach the elevators. And from there you can look all the way down to the lobby...

Not anything to do if you're afraid of hights...

Breakfast wasn't included in the price, but since we anyway only could sleep for three hours we decided it was better to sleep that extra half an hour, instead of paying extra for the breakfast.

The price for a single room was 1995 DKK, about 220 euro, so then again: this is not a hotel I'll choose when I have to pay for it...

The service was great though. The night receptionist spoke both danish, swedish and english, and after that I had no real reason to check if he knew any more languages...

Bathroom was very nice, although as I had no luggage I couldn't hide the Hilton dressing gown... Cried myself to sleep when I realised I had to leave it... :D

Unique Quality: Very luxury, I felt like a king, despite having gone Copenhagen-Gothenburg-Copenhagen during 10 hours and still knew I would only be allowed to sleep for three hours before it was work time again...

The only bad thing is the location, in case you want to be close to the Copenhagen city center. It will take you about 15 minutes to go there by car.
If you instead will continue with a flight, it's a fantastic location!

Directions: At the airport, you can't miss it. There is a parking garage under the hotel if you arrive with a car.

cachaseiro's Profile Photo

Not cheap, but right by the airport.

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 25, 2005

This is not a cheap option at all, but if you have a layover in Copenhagen airport and wanna treat yourself to some luxury, then this is the place to do it.
The Hilton airport also has very conference facilities and you will see that a lot of conferences and international briefings are being held there.

I have stayed there several times before going to work as a tourleader abroad and the hotel has an ideal location right by the airport and you can walk over and do your check in and then return to the hotel for breakfast before going through security.

There are a few things that i dislike about the place too though.
I would love to have some free wifi that does not require a login.
It´s extremely annoying when i am busy and on my way to catch a flight that i can not connect fast to the web but have to go through a stupid login procedure.
Hilton should include this little service in the overall bill and they would have happier clients.

And I also do not like that they insist on seating me when i go for breakfast in the morning.
when i am on my way to work in the morning i am not in a particular chatty mood and do not need all this "good morning sir" "let me seat you" "how are you today".
I am in general a very chatty person, but NOT in the morning on my way to work and i would prefer to start the day not talking and not having some waiter insisting that they decide where in the restaurant i should have my coffee.

But all in all the place serves it´s purpose, first of all because it´s right next to the airport which is fantastic for people like me who travel for a living.

Unique Quality: The hotel is situated 50 meters from the check in terminal, which makes it perfect if you have an early morning flight.

Jerome1's Profile Photo

Great airport hotel

by written on September 18, 2005

This hotel is up to twenty minutes away from the city centre by train or by train/underground, it can be a good alternative to city hotels when planning citytrips.

Unique Quality: Good pool and fitness facilities, great airport views.

Directions: Just cross the road from the airport's Terminal 3 (or follow the signs), very nearby the airport's railway station as well.

Nearby Hilton Copenhagen Airport

• Spa
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Copenhagen Travel Forum

Need advice about Copenhagen, Denmark? Visit the Travel Forum for Copenhagen and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Copenhagen hotel reviews

Canals and harbour
Thoughts about Copenhagen
Bankeråt
Restaurants
Mail, e-mail, telephone, internet etc.
Sultan Palace