Park Hotel Aalborg

lmkluque's Profile Photo

Across the Street From the Train Station

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 25, 2002

Of course, I didn't actually stay at this hotel, but I've learned that it is quite simple to experience the ambience of such a place by spending time in it's restaurant and speak with it's employees. Thus, I took breakfast here and was pleased with the service, the decor and the food.

This is a four star hotel and the prices are reasonable:

Single Rooms with a bath, $129.00 (885 DKK)
Double Rooms With bath, $144.00 (950 DKK
Suiter $159.00(1090DKK) to $188.00 (1290 DKK)

I don't know the guidelines for the "stars" so I'll just say that this was a lovely and comfortable place to give me my first impression of Aalborg. The prices may have changed by the time you decide to go

Unique Quality: The Hotel's website states, "A cozy, carefully modernized hotel with a distinguished atmosphere and focus on personal service."

I'm happy to say that this statement is not an exaggeration in anyway.

The hotel was conveniently located, across the street from the train station and near the bus station which has a direct connection to the airport.

I just noticed that the street name has changed. I'm not sure which one is in effect at this moment so I've written both.*

Also it stood just at the threshold of the city center and within easy walking distance to the "Jomfru Ane Gade," the entertainment street and all it's night life.

Judging from the 'olde world' elegance of the dining room and the exceptional service, I'd say that the hotel itself would be worth the stay.

Directions: Just across the street from the train station, and near the bus station, which has a direct connection to the airport.

Nearby Park Hotel Aalborg

1 Photo of Park Hotel Aalborg

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Park Hotel Aalborg

• Restaurant
  • Free High Speed Internet

Ålborg Travel Forum

Need advice about Ålborg, Denmark? Visit the Travel Forum for Ålborg and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Ålborg hotel reviews