Hirtshals Hotels

Our Members Say

• cachaseiro profile photo cachaseiro
  • Reviews: 1926

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hirtshals Camping.: Nice campsite right by the sea.

I arrived by bicycle to Hirtshals late in the afternoon and decided to spend a night there and then grab a morning ferry to Norway so i went to the campsite closest to town and put up my tent there.
The campsite is very close to the towncenter and right by the sea, so the location is perfect.
Facilities were very fine for me aswell and they had a nice little common room with a good bookshelf.
Only thing i did not really like was the price which was a little higher than most other campsites in Denmark with that standard, but that probaply refelcts that a lot of the campers there come from Norway where they are used to pirces that are quite a bit higher than in Denmark.

Perfect location.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Camping, Cycling
  • Written August 18, 2013
Tip Photo

My tent and my bicycle at Hirtshals Camping.

• Igraine profile photo Igraine
  • Reviews: 365

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Skagerak: Hotel Skagerak

On my way to Norway i stayed the night this hotel. I had booked directly by their internetsite to this hotel and got a quick positive respons.

On arrival i noticed that it was in the middle of town. Next to the sea, a pleasant experience. You will now notice that i didnt hadnt put a lot of research in booking this hotel. Since i only needed a place to sleep before going on to the ferry to Norway.

The hotel owner who showed me my room was a very friendly woman. The room had everything you needed for a short stay. Spacious bathroom, cable tv, good although very soft beds. Breakfast was included and served from 8.00.

On the seaside