Skagen Hotels

Our Members Say

• Sandymor profile photo Sandymor
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Strandhotellet: Gammel Skagen (Old Skagen)

A beautiful, clean, top-quality hotel/apartment. It was 2 stories with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Lovely fireplace with all the fixings for it and B&O stereo with lovely music to play.

The hotel anticipated guest needs perfectly! A beautiful and relaxing place to stay

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Written August 29, 2007

Gammel Skagen sunset

• metteks profile photo metteks
  • Reviews: 207

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Øster Klit camping: Nice campsite 3 km from Skagen

We stayed 2 nights at this campsite. There are three campsites in and around Skagen, but the two closest to Skagen were full, so we had to go to this one. It was located 3 km from the center, so that was a bit annoying, but luckily we had our car. Otherwise you can rent bikes all over Skagen.

The campsite was ok. We stayed at the outskirt of the campsite, which was nice as there weren't that many people here. The facilities are ok. The toilettes and showers are nice, and there are also family bathrooms. There are also a kitchen, swimmingpool and playgrounds. The staff were nice and helpfull. The campsite is located 2 km from both oceans. We paid 72 kr. pr. person pr. night in high season.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Road Trip
  • Written August 20, 2006
Tip Photo

My boyfriend at our tent

• Braina profile photo Braina
  • Reviews: 4

OLE SCHIELLERUP & PER CLAUSEN: Most relaxing stay ever!

I've never been more relaxed in my life. The hosts (Per & Ole) are extremely friendly and accommodating. Breakfast - delivered to my room at the time I chose - became one of the most memorable moments of my life. I've never lingered so long over a meal, nor enjoyed one so thoroughly - and that was only the first day of my stay! The location was quite convenient - a short walk both to town & to the 'Tip of Denmark' where the North & Baltic Seas meet - a must 'sea';-)

When you visit Skagen, you must stay with Per & Ole - you won't regret it - their home is beautiful, and bright & you'll feel comfortable & relaxed from the moment you arrive.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Family Travel
  • Written July 5, 2003

• banshee11 profile photo banshee11
  • Reviews: 70

grenen camping

we stayed at the 'grenen camping'.
the camping itself is quite comfortable. places to cook and to eat and washing machine are there to use.
you can also rent bikes, what you really have to do in denmark!

not far from the sea.