Aastvej 10, Billund, Jutland, DK-7190, Denmark

Booking.com AMOMA.com Hotels.com

Costs 29% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• hassan_abu's Profile Photo

Have fun at Hotel Legoland

It was a very pleasant stay at this hotel.
    The kids were surprised and to see two sets of legos on their bed as soon as they enter the hotel room.

We paid 266 Euro for a night stay in a double room, incl. breakfast

Unique Quality: Legos everywhere

More about Hotel Legoland

Hotel in Legoland theme Park

by Ekahau about Legoland Hotel

The Hotel is located right next to the Billund Airport and therefore very convenient when I fly into Denmark for business. For those with kids and want to visit Legoland it is smack dab in the theme park, which is very convenient. I found the staff mixed some friendly so grumpy but no one in between. It was frankly not worth the money it was worn out and needs major renovation the good news being this is all plan in the near future. My friends overlooked all of this and in fact just love it. It was a little bit of childhood in their lives and he dumped out all the lego toys in his room and had a wonderful time I think Kids-any ones kids - would love this place and frankly speak they would most likely not care one hoot about the dust, dirty tiles etc just enjoy sleeping in Legoland.

This is a very child-friendly hotel with playrooms where kids can watch cartoons and play with thousands of Lego bricks. Other amenities include a coffee shop, 24-hour room service and a business center. Those arriving by car will find complimentary parking on site.

Legoland in Billund

by Ekahau

I flew into Denmark at Billard and when leaving it was convenient to stay at the Legoland hotel so well even without kids I want to at least check this out. It seems this is the most popular tourist attraction in Denmark in fact and for the past 40 or so years it has been about the children of the world bring them joy. I know in my house when my kids were growing up I step on a piece of Lego quiet often. In fact I probable still have a scar with 6 small holes on the bottom of my feet. The Legoland Park complex is made of gazillions of Lego pieces and has millions of visitor. Lots of rides for the kids with themes like “Adventure Land,” “Jungle Path” and the “black theatre”.

The cost is about 35 Euro

Best to look here for open hours as it changes by season

Legoland Hotel BillundLegoland Hotel Billund

Legoland Hotel BillundLegoland Hotel Billund

Where to stay when visiting Legoland?

by heikkiko

Hi!

Me and my family (5 pers.) are planning a visit to Legoland in Billund, Denmark.
I'd like to know if anybody had any suggestions for a decent place to stay for a few days nearby.
We are going to drive all the way from Finland with our own car or fly to north Germany - Hamburg perhaps - and rent a car and drive from there to Billund and back and fly back home.
Thanx!

Re: Where to stay when visiting Legoland?

by cachaseiro

there are several hotels there, because the second biggest airport of denmark is right next to legoland.
i don't know them too well though.

there are direct flights from from finland to billund aswell, if you want to save time.
www.sunair.dk

Re: Where to stay when visiting Legoland?

by Pixie5

There are several hotels. I do not know what price level, you are looking for?
Legoland has their own hotel: http://www.lego.com/legoland/hotel/default.asp?locale=2057

But you can also check this site: http://www.hotel.dk/uk/index.asp
Search by city at the left hand side, write "Billund" and press enter. Billund is the little town where Legoland is.
These 4 hotels are just "around the corner" from Legoland.
You can also search by city "Vejle", but then you need to drive 10 - 15 kilometers.

RE: Where to stay when visiting Legoland?

by heikkiko

So, no suggestions!
We had a nice stay in Ribe, at Ribe Byferie.
We drove from Kuopio via Malmö to Ribe. One night in Malmö, four nights
in Ribe.
Spent one day in Legoland, about 60 km away from Ribe.
Then we drove to Frederikshavn and with a ferry to Göteborg.
Then to Fredrikstad, Norway. Spent there a few days and drove back
home via Stockholm and Turku. Total about 3100 km.
I really recommend staying at Ribe Byferie.

RE: Where to stay when visiting Legoland?

by Pixie5

Okay, glad you liked Ribe although I do not consider this nearby Legoland.
I could only suggest the hotels from the internet, since living here, I never stay in any of the hotels. And therefore I have no personal opinion of the hotels.

Comments