Nordmarksvej 8, Billund, Jutland, 7190, Denmark

Hotels.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Poor

• Is this a serious hotel?

We got there in an evening. I asked the price for a night it was 2000 DKK. The reception looked all- right but the standard was not that high to ask so big amount. My wife and my little kid were very tired so we accepted to pay that high price. Even we wanted to stay for two nights and they didn't give us any better deal. DKK 4000 for two nights. We got to the room. It was very small and of law standard. Three beds were put into the room and there was virtually no place more to move in the room. Our room was in front of the outer part of the restaurant. As i mentioned we were very tired and wanted to go to bed around cl. 22 to get some rest before a day in Legoland. The weather was warm and the room lacked air condition and didn't have even a fan. We opened the window but some people sat outside, drank, spoke loud and laughed even louder. We had to close the window and tolerate the warmth in order to get sleep. However I could not sleep. The party continued up until cl. 1:00 after midnight. Eventually, I got out of the room and talked with those who sat and drank. I asked them to continue their party in the lobby. The answer was every thing was closed and it was the only place they could sit and drink. They decided at the end the go to their rooms. Day after we decided to eat the dinner at the hotel's restaurant. I sat behind a table and a waitress approached me and in a very rude way asked if i want to eat dinner. The question was not the way a waitress normally ask but somehow meant why in the hell you are sitting here. There was only one free socket for charging my equipments. Later on I checked their prices on internet. I learned the price is half of what they charged us. I am an experienced traveler and know that many hotels give a better offer when you book beforehand but doubling the price is not a usual practice among serous hotels. I call it scamming! taking advantage of tired people with children who need a place to sleep. Be aware! This place consist of two type of rooms. Some buildings are old and some are newer. The photos on their website belong to the modern rooms. All in all I am sitting with a big question: How come they call it a hotel? They do not have polite & professional staff. Rooms lack air condition. The do not have a lobby. They serve people in the bar late in the night while other peopletry to sleep. I do not recommend this place to anyone.

Unique Quality: No pool, no great view, none other facilities normal hotel at this price range offer.

Comments