Ulica Marsal Tito 48, Bitola, Republic of Macedonia

Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

• johngayton's Profile Photo

A Bargain Had It Been Twice The Price!

It's not often I stay in a hotel that I can unreservedly describe as absolutely faultless but the Millenium here in Bitola was exactly that.

The building itself, located in the middle of the bustling Shirok Sorak, is a classically elegant three-storied townhouse within which no expense has been spared to provide a subtly opulent, yet comfortably relaxing, environment. The public areas make abundant use of natural materials such as the marbled floor of the reception area, the dark wood and leather armchairs and the slightly lighter wood panelling. Original artworks are featured throughout as is the use of art deco style stained glass and several display cabinets in the lobby hold an interesting collection of antiques.

The rooms are furnished in a similar fashion with comfortable well-upholstered beds, work desks and ample storage space. Modern touches included a good wifi connection, direct dial telephone and a state of the art TV (which may or may not have worked but I wouldn't know about that). Especially useful for me was the well-stocked mini-bar when an afternoon beer whilst refreshing before going out was more than welcome, as were the 100ml bottles of spirits which served as a nightcap (and both very reasonably priced).

Breakfast was well worth getting up for with a good selection of hot and cold stuff and excellent, freshly-baked, pastries. Dinner too, on the one night we ate there, was a delight - the menu features a range of local specialities as well an eclectic selection of international treats and everything we tried was tasty, well-presented and once again very reasonably priced.

Unique Quality: Whilst everything about this hotel was pretty much perfect the real stars of the show were the staff for whom nothing was a problem. I needed some laundry done on my second day - "Just bring it down to reception sir and well have it back in your room this afternoon." And there it was perfectly laundered and ironed and hanging in the wardrobe when I popped back to change for dinner (and only six and a half Euros for a pair of trousers and two shirts).

Not only were the staff helpful and friendly but the female members were all extremely gorgeous - the guys were probably passable too but I didn't really notice ;-)

Directions: Pretty much in the middle of the Shirok Sokak - the pink building with the prominent yellow and black signage.

• a5floor's Profile Photo

Hotel Millenium

Hotel Millenium is situated in the hart of Bitola. There are 26 rooms: 3 apartments, 1 deluxe apartment and 22 standard rooms. I stayed at one of the standard rooms. The room contained a double bed, (writing) table & chair, tv, bathroom (shower). Allthough it was a small room, for me it was easy to use as I didn't had much luggage with me.

The hotel has a bar (caffe bar Millenium) and a restaurant (Millenium Palace, 60 seats).

• dila's Profile Photo

Millenium Hotel

Nice hotel and room.
    elevator is small 1 person with big luggage at the time.
    Weekends you can hear the music a bit from the street.
    forgot to make picture :(
    Cafe front of the hotel and we had dinner in the restaurant of this hotel.

Directions: Taxi from busstop cost about 1 euro think it was 60 denar

• giampiero6's Profile Photo

Nice Luxury Where the Bitola Action Is

The Hotel Millenium, is I believe one of the nicest hotels in Bitola. It is located on the main street that is full of clubs and cafes. The Millenium itself has a cozy street cafe that is perfect for people watching. The room I had was very large with a comfortable bed, an extra sitting area, and a nice bathroom with a nice shower and good pressure. There was free wifi, well functioning TV, and a good A/C. The mini bar was well stocked and reasonable, and the front desk was pretty efficient. There's an elevator. All in all, I was very pleased with the hotel which was comfortable, nice, and had everything I needed. I would definitely stay here again if I were ever in Bitola. Amazingly the window was also pretty well insulated so that street noise was minimal when it was closed. Breakfast was pretty good.

Unique Quality: The hotel is on the main street of Bitola, and the large window I had looked out on to it, so it was very nice to watch the world go by. The cafe downstairs was nice too.

• Roadquill's Profile Photo

On the main street Shirok Sokak

The hotel is nice, and the staff very friendly and helpful. The free wifi was appreciated. A satisfactory breakfast buffet was included, but espresso drinks were extra (although very inexpensive). My major gripe was they should have had a warming fire under the eggs dishes, rather than relying on a warm light to keep the warm dishes warm. Our bed was confortable, however, it was a little difficult to move around the room due to the size and layout. Our view was limited out a side window. We did enjoy the room for two jacuzzi tub.

Unique Quality: Conveniently located on Shirok Sokak, plus convenient seating in front of the hotel, a nice dining restaurant as well as a pizza pub.

• iaint's Profile Photo

Good!

I had a small but comfortable room - a double, but I'd hate to see the size of a single!

TV (cable I suppose), aircon, minibar, wifi (usually), what else?

It has a miniature car park at the back. Because the street at the front is pedestrianised, you enter from the rear (heard that one before somewhere). But, the narrow streets at the back are a total rabbit warren, with no street signs to help (no, not even in Cyrillic). I drove around the block twice and had to give up.

After a beer to refresh the parts, I took the waiter as navigator. That worked well. Not sure if it was the beer or the navigator.

A good buffet breakfast in the morning - hot and cold.

Ah yes, the wifi. It wouldn't work the first evening when I really needed it too. I had to spend a lot of time on the hotel's laptop at reception downloading a file onto a USB. Then it was working the next morning.

Oh, and the staff are friendly & helpful.

Unique Quality: Location...

Directions: Right on the main street... if you can find that!

• MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

Elegance & tradition

Modern hotel right on Shirok Sokak in the very hart of Bitola. Situated in an old Bitola Building from beginning of 1800s.
    The hotel belongs to an chain excluseive hotels and it is sister hotel to Milenium Palace in Ohrid.

Unique Quality: What I liked in this hotel is the spirit of Macedonia Town house elegance wich is in caracter with the building it self, altough it has all the amenities of modern & well run hotel.
    One thing I might add as minus to the hotel, is that on the ground there is Caffe Bar (of the same name & very popular), which is open till 01.00am and can be very noisy when you try to sleep.

Directions: Hotel is situated right on Shirok Sokak oposite the Catholic Church in Bitola.

Comments