Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Splendid just simply
Living in China, we usually have a stop-over in Helsinki on our way back to Europe and on each occasion we stay at Hostel Suomenlinna.
Staff are not particularly friendly, nor very undertaking, if you're lucky you may be able to persuade them to prepare breakfast but more likely they will persuade you that you do not need that breakfast, that you may as well have it elsewhere and that it would be too expensive on top...
But the place is clean, roomy, well-organised, it has a small kitchen and a shop nearby.
And what a place: a historical traffic-free island with a beach at the other end, cafes and restaurants, small museums and the advantage that it feels almost your own when the day tourists have left in the evening. Quiet, calm and soothing.
Popular Hotels in Helsinki
Mikonkatu 23, Helsinki
Kalastajatorpantie 1, Helsinki
Pohjoisesplanadi 29, Helsinki
Bulevardi 2, Helsinki
Explore the World
- Ocean Inn Apartments Motel Isle of Palms
- Hotel Paris Prague
- Hilton Suites Atlanta Perimeter
- Hotel Metropole
- Comfort Hotel Tower Of London
- O Callaghan Mont Clare Hotel
- Crown Regency Resort Boracay
- Buffalo Chip Campground
- YWCA Fort Canning Lodge Singapore
- Princess Hotel Guyana International
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Seminole - Hollywood
- Patong Resort
- Buswells Hotel
- Eurotel Araneta