- Reviews: 336
Huone ja Aamiainen: Only hostel in town
We took a double room, which was very comfortable and with style.
But we were annoyed that the kitchen was not for the use of guests so we couldn´t cook our dinner. And it was too late for eating outside, everything was closed already (around 8 pm!)
But the owner of the hostel sold cheap hamburguers that he cooked himself on request. So we ordered two burguers (beef and chicken).
And now for the useful tip:
DON'T EVER BUY ONE OF THOSE! They were the most disgusting burguers I've ever tried. We were hungry, but we couldn´t eat even half of them.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- The Priory Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hollywood Celebrity Hotel
- Carmel Hotel
- Bahar Apart
- Courtyard By Marriott Times Square South
- Daintree Eco Lodge And Spa
- Coral Beach Hotel
- Quest Mansions Apartments
- Hotetur Bahia Flamingo Hotel
- Apartamentos El Puerto
- Lugogo Sun
- Aparthotel Olhos d'Agua Albufeira
- Pension Paula
- Aspen Village Inn