Best Western Bordeaux Bayonne

15 cours de l'Intendance, (formerly Tulip Inn), Bordeaux, Aquitaine, 33000, France

Best Western Bordeaux Bayonne Etche-Ona
Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• ilovespain's Profile Photo

A decent 3* hotel, centrally located.

I had a pleasant stay in this hotel (May 2005). It is centrally located -- close to the tram stop, the pedestrian street and numerous cafes and restaurants. The front desk is extremely helpful. I had a room facing the inner courtyard (no view!). The air conditioner is quiet and efficient consider the age of this joint. It kept me cool in the unseasonal warm temp of 30+ C in mid-May. If I have one complant, it would be that the tiny 13-in Grundig color TV needs to be replaced ASAP! Merci beaucoup.

More about Best Western Bordeaux Bayonne

Accommodations in Bordeaux / Surrounding area

by baldridged

Hello,

My husband and I have 4 days/nights in Avignon and then, 4 days/nights in the Bourdeax region mid September. Can anyone recommed lodging in any of the areas around Bordeaux that are serviced by the rail, that is nice, w/patio or courtyard for afternoon relaxing attached, AND nice rooms....mostly on the quiet side and decent bedding. We have only Global Eurail pases so must stay close to rail lines. We plan to rail around the area while there. Do not need to be in Bordeaux, in fact would like something more intimate. Its our 10th anniversary to I'd like to make it special!

Thanks so much,

Peace be with you,

Re: Accommodations in Bordeaux / Surrounding area

by devalandre

Hello,
My suggestion : I have a flat, totaly renewed, to rent in the centre of Bordeaux. 100 m2 + patio 100m2 quiet.You have to take a bus or a taxi from the railway station and the flat.
I live in Medoc 50 km from Bx. But I can pick you at your arrival, drive you to the flat, give you informations...
I can propose you to spend one day in Arcachon, visit the winter town...With a train.
I suggest to have a trip in Medoc, I can plan a visit of one or two "chateaux" such Mouton Rothschild, Latour, anyone as you want.You have to take in account 2h min for a visit. Without train but with my car and my help.
I can suggest some advice restaurant and so...
Let me know if grossly this draft could seams good for you.

Re: Accommodations in Bordeaux / Surrounding area

by baldridged

Thank you for your kind reply. we have already confirmed with Bordeaux "Bayonne Etche-Ona" for our visit. They have been very thoughtful and helpful and without a vehicle it is best for us this time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of a flat, so perhaps next year.

Warm regards,
Doreen
Wishing you Peace, Smooth Seas and a Gentle Breeze............

Merci de votre réponse aimable. nous avons déjà confirmé avec le Bordeaux la « Etche-ARO de Bayonne » pour notre visite. Ils ont été très pensifs et utiles et sans véhicule il est le meilleur pour nous cette fois. J' AIME L'AMOUR d'AMOUR l'idée d'un appartement, ainsi peut-être après année.
Amitiés sincères,
Doreen
En te souhaitant la paix, lissez les mers et une brise douce ............

Comments