- Reviews: 1730
Camping Bel Air: Jolly French Owner
We stayed at camping Bel Air, near Crayon.
Not the best facilities and the only other people who were here were single men who were living there long term.
All that said the owner of the site was very welcoming and jolly.
There is a severe lack of decent campsites open in France out of season. We probably would not have stayed here had there been a choice in that area.
- Reviews: 8
Chateau Monlot: Stay In a Chateau
Since my Wife and I were visiting Saint Emilion to taste wines, we thought it would be fun to stay at a working Chateau. Chateau Monlot offers reasonably priced bed and breakfast style accomodations rooms very close to Saint Emilion.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Garden Court PORT ELIZABETH-KING'S BEACH
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Lexington
- Holiday Inn Towson - Cromwell Bridge Rd
- Radisson Lexington Hotel New York
- Ashland Hills Windmill Inn
- Cidade De Goa Beach Resort
- Salybia Nature Resort & Spa
- Holiday Inn Express Avignon
- Quality Hotel Stonebridge Manor
- Holiday Inn Naples
- Al Khaleej Hotel (Deira Dubai.)
- Microtel Inn & Suites Mactan
- Odysius Hotel