Hotel de Paris

CdnJane's Profile Photo

Great Location and Hospitality

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 3, 2015

Hotel de Paris was as close to the beach as I'd think I'd like. It has lots of parking around, and was also in walking distance to much of the town.
Found the service very welcoming, and we were greeted very nicely. The dining room was great and when we struggled with the menu, an English one was provided. There was an excellent buffet for breakfast, which is extra, but worth the few euros.
The stairs were tricky and you would need to book well in advance to get a ground floor or first floor room. There is no lift, and I would think an elderly or physically challenged person would need assistance with their luggage. I know I couldn't have managed without my cousin, and taking it slowly.
There are light switches outside your room door to assist you with the darkness!
We asked for a twin-bedded room and got 3 single beds in the room. It is an older hotel, so don't expect all the bells and whistles of the newer fancier/American-style accommodations. There weren't a lot of power outlets for charging electrical equipment. Also the toilet was separate from the shower and room with the sink! A little awkward, but bearable!

Unique Quality: Just a hop, skip and a jump from the boardwalk and the beach... the other side of a street, and parking lot.... very handy. Also, the other way down the street were shops, and restaurants, and the cinema was next door.

Nearby Hotel de Paris

2 Photos of Hotel de Paris

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Hotel de Paris

• Restaurant
  • Pets Allowed

Courseulles-sur-Mer Travel Forum

Need advice about Courseulles-sur-Mer, France? Visit the Travel Forum for Courseulles-sur-Mer and ask our Answer Gurus.