15, rue Georges-Braque, , Le Havre 76600

Wedding at the ChateauWedding at the Chateau

Stoney beack at Le HavreStoney beack at Le Havre

Transportation to CDG

by gracebay

I am looking for a way to get to Charles de Galle airport from Le Havre. If I leave Le Havre at 7am, would I be able to get to the airport by 12:00?

RE: Transportation to CDG

by mariev

Ouch ! that's tight
You have a train at 7h56 from le Havre arrival 9h56 in Paris Saint Lazare, from there metro to Gare du Nord (20mn), and than RER (suburban train) to Roissy Cdg (40 mn)
if you count some time to buy tickets an change train - you COULD make it
The next train is to late (8h44 arrives 11h05 in Paris)
There is no long distance bus
By car count about 3 hours if no traffic jam (but you have to get the car and return it if it is a rental)

Travel Tips for Le Havre

Le Havre

by herzog63

"Just Passing By......"

From looking at some of the other pages about Le Havre here on VT I should have given it a full day! I arrived very early in the morning ...I think around 3:30 AM from Brighton or somewhere near Brighton if I remember correctly. I spent a few hours until I caught the bus to the Cherbourg port so I could catch the ferry to Ireland. I didn't venture to far as I wasn't even thinking about exploring Le Havre...I had Ireland on my brain. This was 20 years ago.....my first trip out of America! Well I thought the bridge looked pretty cool anyways. I've noticed a few other bridges in other countries with the same design. He must be a popular bridge designer.

Le Havre

by Bigs

Le Havre is an industrial town in the north of France. One of these container hotels have been a good stop over place on our way from Germany to Cherbourg to catch the ferry to Ireland. We had enough time the next day, to have a look at Mont St. Michel.......Nice spot!!!! More on my France page!!!!

Comments