Le Havre Hotels

Our Members Say

• herzog63 profile photo herzog63
  • Reviews: 2254

Bus Station: Bus Station....hmmmm sounds fine

i arrived on the Ferry from England around 3:30-4:00 AM or so and I was just dead tired as I had been up since early the previous day and i didn't sleep at all on the ferry so I needed to find some place to sleep! Ahhh the guide book showed me where the bus station was so I went there and the door was unlocked so i went in and there wasn't anyone else there! Just a couple of small lights. So I decided that this would be my accomodations. I tied the straps of my backpack around the legs of a Bench and layed down and probably fell asleep in 2 minutes! When I woke up it was about 9 am and the place was bustling with people! I'm lucky to still have my backpack or even alive as I was so tired that I probably wouldn't have woke up if someone wanted my backpack. I was refreshed for another day of travelling!!!

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Backpacking, Trains
  • Written January 28, 2003

• jrgentle profile photo jrgentle
  • Reviews: 37

Château de Villequier: Château de Villequier

Bedrooms with balcony : 400 FF
Room without balcony : 350 FF
Breakfast : 55 FF per person.
Buffet 'all you can eat' served until 11h30

Great Panoramic views, and wonderful scenery. Perfect for a weekend in the country.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average

Bed and Breakfast for me was 528FF/$70Hotel
- Room prices : 460 F to 580 F
- Breakfast price: 45 F
- Number of rooms: 33

What can I say? If I could pick this hotel up and place it by the river in Heidelberg, I would live in it. The hotel Vent d’Ouest, was by far one of the best hotels I have ever had the luck to lay my head in. It was decorated with a nautical theme, and it was in a word “ Marvelous”. I think my room was called the “Admiral room”. I certainly felt like the commander of a fleet that night. As I had had a late night in Paris the night before, I took a nap soon after my arrival. As luck would have it, it was one the smartest things I ever did. Because I discovered to my delight, the most comfortable bed I had ever slept in. It was huge, soft firm and cuddly all at the same time. The room had two French doors that allowed a light breeze from the sea to gently take you to the land of dreams. In addition to all of this, The staff were SUPERB. If you ever go to Le Havre and don’t stay in this hotel, it will be a crime against comfort.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written August 25, 2002
Tip Photo

• sabsi profile photo sabsi
  • Reviews: 2815

Villages Hotel: A cheap bed in Le Havre

Villages Hotel is in Le Havre South (Harfleur).
A four bedded room with showers/WC/TV and breakfast cost something like 175 Francs (approx. 30 Euros) for the four of us.

This place was really good value and cheaper than a hostel even. It's one of those Formule 1 type hotels but a bit better.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive