Value Score Average Value
Good For Families
Good Hotel in Dijon
Clean and modern. Secure parking at extra cost.
The room had a computerised mini bar which charges automatically if you take something out. Since we had no intention of using the mini bar we didn't read the card. BAD IDEA - My son emptied the mini bar as a game and put it all back again.
Staff at reception were understanding - it must happen a lot.
Right next door to a leisure centre, large park, shopping centre with cheap restaurants (Mc Donalds etc)
We stayed on the 8th floor which had superb views over Dijon - BUT beware if you have small children as the window opens very wide it could be dangerous.
Once outside the hotel, it was a pig to get into with the car as you have to drive over a pedestrian zone which, when we arrived, was packed with people and the signage was poor.
Popular Hotels in Dijon
22 boulevard de la Marne, BP 25, Dijon
32 rue Verrerie, Dijon
18 Rue Sainte Anne, Dijon
8 rue de Montigny, Dijon
Explore the World
- Aldrovandi Palace
- Crown Spa Hotel Scarborough
- Natura Beach Hotel
- Occidental Grand Punta Cana
- Travelodge Aeroport Montreal - Dorval Airport
- Palisades Resort
- Kleopatra Royal Palm Hotel
- Sterling Resort Puri
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando Convention Center Pointe
- Caledonia Aparthotel Golf Hotel & Spa
- The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa
- Days Inn Kissimmee Hwy 192
- Sofitel Nicolas Santo Domingo
- Madrid Oceanfront Resort