Hotel Au Bon Accueil

More about Brest

strange faces...strange faces...

Boat CruiseBoat Cruise

ICE CREAMICE CREAM

Le phare de l'Ile de Batz par Jean-Marie LiotLe phare de l'Ile de Batz par Jean-Marie Liot

group of 10 from brest airport to benedot

by cosl

hi, a group of 10 are going to benedot shortly. Can anyone advise what is the best way to get from brest airport to benedot or can anyone recommend a minibus hire company

Re: group of 10 from brest airport to benedot

by ranger49

I know this area pretty well having holidayed there many times - in fact my first French holiday was in Benodet in the 1960s.
But we alwys had our own car and I think Pedmar is right getting there by public transport; in a gtoup of 10 might be a tiring journey with a number of changes involving airport shuttle, train from Brest to Quimper ( with a possible change if there is no longer a direct line ) then bus from Quimper to Benodet.
By car the total journey could be done in around one hour so your idea of hiring a min-bus seems a good one.
Have you looked on the Brest airport website ?- you often find local car & van hire companies listed there.
If you are going to stay in pre-booked accommodation perhaps the hotel, gite, or campsite - whatever you have booked - could recommend one.
Failing that the tourist office as suggested by Pedmar or simply Google "mini-bus hire Brest airport"
Good Luck and have a good trip.

Re: group of 10 from brest airport to benedot

by ranger49

I had a couple of minutes so looked at the website - 5 reputable Car hire firms based there - I have used National and Europcar in other locations

Travel Tips for Brest

Cloudy day on Ile d'Oussant

by Toyin

There were buses waiting on the Island to convey us a little inward where we went to the tourist office to get necessary information to start our adventure. The reception and friendliness of the locals.

Like canoeing, kayaking or...

by sandravdp

Like canoeing, kayaking or rowing? Well then go to the swampy area of LA GRANDE BRIERE. I am sure you will like it here. There are several nice boating routes that can keep you busy for a few hours or a whole day :) There is more in my TRAVELLOGUE!

Comments